With the development of real-time benefit verification at the point of care, there have been significant improvements in the past few years for the e-prescribing of drugs. Industry professionals are discovering better standards and procedures to improve patient access and therapy to get patients the right treatment they need. Prior authorization can help ensure the safety of prescription drugs and medical procedures, and have improved clinical workflow.
Real-time benefit verification can ensure that accurate information is relayed from the provider to the pharmacist and successfully into the patient's hands. At the 2nd Real-Time Benefit Verification and Electronic Prior Authorization Forum
, you will hear from all stakeholders, including specialty pharmacies, health plan providers, prescribers and manufacturers sharing best practices and reviewing the latest standards of electronic prior authorization, and some of the enhancements that are coming up in the industry.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Learn from industry experts who have successful ensure real-time benefit verification in their organizations
- Hear case studies and panel discussion on electronic patient services for eBV, ePA, RTBV, EMRs, and EHRs
- Explore the future of real-time benefit verification technology and its impact on healthcare
- Understand HC legislation to maintain adequate coverage for current and future Medicare population and the advancements in electronic process
- Review complicated PA processors and unique different plan benefits
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for representatives from pharmaceutical, healthcare, health systems, insurance and biotechnology companies with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Patient Access
- Patient Services/Support
- Health Plans
- Managed Markets
- Market Access
- Brand Management
- Payer Strategy
- IT/Application Technology
- Patient Advocacy
- Managed Healthcare Services
- Commercial Services
This conference is also of interest to:
- PBMs, Pharmacies/Specialty Pharmacies/Retail, Pharmacies/Distributors, Facilities/Clinics/Hospitals, and EHR Vendors
VenueThe Driskill Hotel
604 Brazos Street
Austin, TX 78701
The recently revitalized Driskill hotel is a legendary landmark nestled in the heart of vibrant Austin, Texas. Experience the best that the city has to offer within the hotel's stylish and sophisticated walls - including world-class dining and entertainment at its three on-site food and beverage outlets. Located amid bustling 6th street, the upper-upscale, historic hotel is convenient to all of Austin's hot-spots, including the Texas State Capitol, Lady Bird Lake, the convention center, opera, symphony, nightlife and shopping.
To make reservations, please call (512) 439-1234 or (800) 233-1234 and request the negotiated rate for ExL's February Meetings. To make reservations online Click Here
The group rate is available until February 4, 2019. Please book your room early, as rooms available at this rate are limited.