An Integrated Talent Management Approach Aligned with the Future of Work
The unprecedented rate at which modern technology proliferates has created radically shifting context for the workforce, the workplace, and the very definition of 'work.' These shifts are changing the rules for nearly every organizational people practice, from learning to performance management.
To help you and your organization navigate the evolving landscape, we've developed a program focused on embracing a fully digital workforce, with case studies, panels, and roundtables dedicated towards meeting the employees of the future where they are: in pursuit of meaningful, mission-driven work that supports real-time performance coaching and high-touch, personalized learning solutions fit for a life in motion.
- Meaningful Employee Experiences: The success of your organization relies on tying the work that you do to your mission purpose in a clear and compelling employer value proposition. Your leaders will learn how to exemplify a culture of constructive feedback and investment in the personal and professional development of their teams.
- How to Future-Proof Your Workforce: Your L&D programs should capitalize on the latest trends in micro- and social learning to develop a digital first workforce. Your talent planning strategy must be forward-facing enough to account for skills and competencies needed for emerging roles and positions.
- Performance Management for teams and agile environments: You must have a clear grasp of the organizational network analysis and employee journey mapping tools that are needed to empower high performing teams and project-based sprints.
- Talent Analytics: It is necessary that your talent acquisition and succession planning strategies are built on data-driven decisions. You will learn how to draw your automation roadmap with an eye towards augmenting skills gaps.
- Advancing the D&I Agenda, Moving Away from Performance Ratings, and More!
- Benoit Massal, Head of Talent Management, Sanofi
- Brittain Bandura, Head of Talent Management-North America, Zurich N.A.
- David Haskins, Manager, People Research UX, Intercontinental Hotels Group
- Jeff Picaman, Talent Development Lead, Aetna
- Luciana Amaro, Vice President, Talent Development and Strategy, BASF
- Nicole Ashe, SVP, Talent, D&I, Learning, and Culture, Cox Automotive Inc.
- Dr. Samuel Rindell, COO & Global Talent, Cigna
- Susan Avelluto, Chief Talent Officer, Huntington National Bank
- Rob Ollander-Krane, Director, Talent Planning & Performance, Gap Inc.
- Anthony Acavallo, Dir, Employee & Organization Development, BASF
- Chris Vanzetta, Sr Manager, People & Culture, Reddit
- Clint Kofford, Global Head of Talent Development, Johnson & Johnson
- Casper Moerck, Head of Learning Technology - Americas, Siemens
- KimAire Yowell, Vice President of Talent Development, Quicken Loans
- Alison Wechman, Director of Talent Management, NCH Corporation
- Allison Dell, Director, Learning and Development, Cineplex Entertainment
- David Barlaam, Director of Talent Acquisition, Ryder Systems, Inc.
- Phyllis James, Executive Vice President and Chief Diversity & Corporate Responsibility Officer, MGM Resorts International
Pre-Conference Workshop Day
- Monday, January 28, 2019Conference Day One
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019Conference Day Two
- Wednesday, January 30, 2019
VenueInternational House New Orleans
221 Camp St
New Orleans, LA 70130
International House is a joyful tribute to New Orleans today - an ensemble of historic architecture, colorful characters, cheerful culture, signature food and local music unlike any other city in America. Set in a restored beaux arts building that was once a world trade center, this chic hotel is a 6-minute walk from The Shops at Canal Place and 13 minutes on foot from the 18th-century Jackson Square.
Featuring designer linens and furnishings, the sophisticated rooms offer flat-screen TVs, iPod docks and free Wi-Fi. Some have smart TVs. Suites add sitting areas with sofas and crystal chandeliers. Upgraded suites come with terraces and/or soaking tubs, and 1 has a piano.
Amenities include a plush bar and lounge, spa treatments and a gym, plus 4 meeting rooms and a ballroom.
The special room rate of $180 plus taxes has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply use the booking link HERE
or call (800) 633-5770 and give the group name IQPC to ensure the special rate, based on availability. Note that you are eligible for this rate three day prior and three days post the event based on availability. Please make your reservation before Friday, January 18th, 2019 in order to ensure you are eligible for the group rate. You can make your reservations either online using the link provided or via phone.Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.