An Integrated Talent Management Approach Aligned with the Future of Work
The unprecedented rate at which modern technology proliferates has created radically shifting context for the workforce, the workplace, and the very definition of 'work.' These shifts are changing the rules for nearly every organizational people practice, from learning to performance management.
To help you and your organization navigate the evolving landscape, we've developed a program focused on embracing a fully digital workforce, with case studies, panels, and roundtables dedicated towards meeting the employees of the future where they are: in pursuit of meaningful, mission-driven work that supports real-time performance coaching and high-touch, personalized learning solutions fit for a life in motion.
- Meaningful Employee Experiences: The success of your organization relies on tying the work that you do to your mission purpose in a clear and compelling employer value proposition. Your leaders will learn how to exemplify a culture of constructive feedback and investment in the personal and professional development of their teams.
- How to Future-Proof Your Workforce: Your L&D programs should capitalize on the latest trends in micro- and social learning to develop a digital first workforce. Your talent planning strategy must be forward-facing enough to account for skills and competencies needed for emerging roles and positions.
- Performance Management for teams and agile environments: You must have a clear grasp of the organizational network analysis and employee journey mapping tools that are needed to empower high performing teams and project-based sprints.
- Talent Analytics: It is necessary that your talent acquisition and succession planning strategies are built on data-driven decisions. You will learn how to draw your automation roadmap with an eye towards augmenting skills gaps.
- Advancing the D&I Agenda, Moving Away from Performance Ratings, and More!
- Susan Avelluto, Chief Talent Officer, Huntington National Bank
- Nicole Ashe, SVP, Talent, D&I, Learning, and Culture, Cox Automotive Inc.
- Benoit Massal, Head of Talent Management, Sanofi
- Brittain Bandura, Head of Talent Management-North America, Zurich N.A.
- David Haskins, Manager, People Research UX, Intercontinental Hotels Group
- Luciana Amaro, Vice President, Talent Development and Strategy, BASF
- Jeff Picaman, Talent Development Lead, Aetna
- Dr. Samuel Rindell, COO & Global Talent, Cigna
- Rob Ollander-Krane, Director, Talent Planning & Performance, Gap Inc.
- Clint Kofford, Global Head of Talent Development, Johnson & Johnson
- Anthony Acavallo, Dir, Employee & Organization Development, BASF
- Casper Moerck, Head of Learning Technology - Americas, Siemens
- Chris Vanzetta, Sr Manager, People & Culture, Reddit
Pre-Conference Workshop Day
- Monday, January 28, 2019Conference Day One
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019Conference Day Two
- Wednesday, January 30, 2019
VenueVenue to be confirmed
New Orleans, LA
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.