have been in the market for nearly half a decade and it's been about a year since the emergence of connected insurance for vehicles
. These internet equipped vehicles make it easier for the driver to multitask without having to remove their hands from the steering wheel. Connected insurance for vehicles
makes it convenient for policy holders, with the most up to date cars, pay rates that are directly related to how they drive. This Usage Based Insurance (UBI) also known as Pay As You Drive (PAYD) and Pay How You Drive (PHYD) allow low-risk policy holders to get rewarded for driving safely.
UBI is dependent on the usage of telematics, which monitors driving patterns. By implementing UBI, insurance companies will now have a competitive advantage because prices will now be driver specific.
Join us in January for this in-depth knowledge exchange organized for top tier industry thought leaders! Hear how mobile apps, connected vehicles and UBI are going to change the automotive landscape!
- Get hands-on experiences with the latest innovations and implementations in mobile applications and telematics services for Usage Based Insurance. Discover how these apps are helping to revolutionize the way we obtain our premiums.
- Share challenges and best practices on a peer to peer level while gaining new strategies and tactical level solutions to overcome your most pressing connected vehicle insurance concerns.
- Don't miss the opportunity to connect with key thought leaders who deal with connected car insurance innovations on a first-hand basis - meet with various OEMs, Disruptors & Insurance Companies to satisfy your business goals.
- Matteo Carbone, Founder and Director, IoT Insurance Observatory
- Shaz Umer, Intelligence Analyst, Lyft
- John Kadous, Vice President of Personal Lines and Auto, The American Association of Insurance Services
- Tim Woods, General Manager, Autonomous Vehicle Alliance
- Scott McCormick, President, Connected Vehicle Trade Association
- Dawn Mortimer, Insurance Telematics Expert, Verisk
- Aparajithan Rajendran, Solutions Architect, Connected Vehicles & Product Solutions
Pre-Conference Workshop Day
- Monday, January 28, 2019Conference Day One
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019Conference Day Two
- Wednesday, January 30, 2019
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.