Aligning product, process and people to deliver on customer expectations in the digital world
Year after year the CEM Summit
returns, helping telecoms businesses around the world to take their CX strategies one step further. As customer interactions keep shifting and technology keeps offering new innovative solutions, the influential market players are once again coming together to set the tone for where the areas of key focus will lie in the upcoming year, and beyond. Although there are many challenges and obstacles to overcome, the question on most people's minds is "How do we keep the pace with our customers to remain relevant in the highly digitalised world of increased competition from new arising sources?"
This year operators, alongside the likes of Verizon, AT&T, Orange, Jio, du, PTCL, Vodafone, Sky and many more, will gather to assess telecom limitations and seek out opportunities for CX and revenue growth through thinking outside of the box of standard offerings, common CX processes and customer service. We will look at the new and old-age customer touch-points, such as retail, contact centres and self-service and behind the scenes of customer communication to find out what the customers need from telecoms and how to deliver it effectively.
Do not miss the opportunity to join our expert practitioners, learn from tangible case studies and discover how to improve your CX and generate revenue with our three streams:
- Products & Services
- Delve deeper in to what you are offering your customers and how you position it.
- You will cover topics, such as re- imagining the customer service model, utilising chatbots to build customer relationships, using retail as a CX opportunity, network innovation and IoT implications.
- Optimise processes to deliver on the promises you make to your customers.
- You will cover: contact centre transformation, high touch CX, utilising VoC and intelligent customer insight for personalisation, operationalising CX and agile delivery and omni-channel architecture.
- Maximise potential in customer facing employees and take advantage of the human factor in CX.
- This stream will look at customer centric culture as a competitive advantage, employee engagement and frontline delivery, fostering talent and innovation spirit to drive long-lasting experience improvement.
Who Will You Meet?
Meet Chiefs/SVPs/VPs/AVPs/Directors/Heads of:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Strategy
- Customer Operations
- Customer Design
- Customer Innovation
- Customer Insight
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Retention
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Analytics & Insight
- Customer Channels
- Customer Service
"The event was hugely valuable - meeting such a broad array of companies, suppliers and vendors from all over the world and all aspects of the telecoms industry... "
Customer Experience Consultant, Vodafone UK
"It's a mandatory annual event!"
Head of Customer Experience Program, SFR
"This conference has exceeded all my expectations. The preparation and the conference management were awesome..."
Head of Customer Care Consumer, Vodafone Egypt
- Nisreen Abu Hadba, Director, Customer Experience & Quality, Orange Jordan
- Rolf Adamson, SVP, Contact Centres, YouSee
- Seth Adler, Host, CX Network
- James Alexander, Decisioning Director, Sky
- Fabio Avellar, VP, Customer Experience, Telefonica Brazil (Vivo)
- Sebastien Bariou, Head of Digital Center of Excellence, Amdocs
- Fabian Birgfeld, Founder & Director, W12 Studios
- Aaron Boasman-Patel, VP, AI and Customer Experience, TM Forum
- Abdellatif Bouziani, Group CEO, Smart East Africa
- Rahul Chauhan, UK & Nordic Business Head, Dimelo
- Christopher DeGrace, VP, Products & Alliences, OnePIN
- Claire De Selve, VP, Customer Experience & Digital, Orange
- Puneet Dhar, Head of Customer Care Solutions, Nokia
- Michael Dmitrichenko, Chief Customer Officer, Volia
- David Erickson, CEO, FreeConferenceCall.com
- Mark Geere, Principal CEM Consultant, Huawei
- Will Gibson, Retail Business Optimisation Lead, Maplewave
- Tuula Heikkinen, Head of Customer Insight, Telia Finland
- Chanice Henry, Editor-in-Chief, CX Network
- Daniel Heuvelman, Sales Manager, CALVI
- Aasif Inam, VP, Product & Pricing, PTCL
- Antonio Ivankovic, Chief Customer Experience Officer, GO plc
- Omar Javaid, Chief Product Officer, Vonage
- Suman Kargupta, Head of Customer Experience, Jio
- Muhammad Ali Khan, Head of Devices & Mobile Broadband, Jazz
- Phil Lewis, Managing Director, Corporate Punk
- Ingrid Lindberg, Chief Experience Officer, Chief Customer
- Carl Lyon, Managing Director, Perpetual Experience
- Begona Lopez Piedra, Head of Marketing, MedUX
- Maria Marino, VP, Customer Experience, Windstream
- Mila Milenkovic, Head of Digital Innovation & Applications, Telekom Srbja
- Greg Moore, Corporate Solutions Manager, Exponea
- Simon Moore Dr, CEO, Innovationbubble
- Mario Murillo, VP, Customer Experience & Digital Transformation, VIVA Bolivia
- Brendan O'Rourke, Head of Design, BriteBill
- Susan Oudshoorn, CX Chapter Lead, KPN
- Vishal Patel, Head of Customer Experience, EMEA, CenturyLink
- Malla Poikela, Head of Marketing, Digital Intelligence, Nokia Software, Nokia
- Justin Reilly, Head of Customer Experience Innovation, Verizon
- Eman Rifaat, Head of Customer Experience & Service Modelling, Vodafone Egypt
- Julien Rio, Head of Marketing, Dimelo
- Prashantha Robertson, General Manager, Customer Experience, Sri Lanka Telecom
- Michael Seeger, Global Head of Analytics & Assurance Sales, Ericsson
- Neil Shah, Head of Design & User Experience, Verizon
- Tom Stenius, VP, Product & Analytics, Wiraya
- Branimir Spajic, Director, Customer Experience Management, Hrvatski Telekom
- Bernard Szederkenyi, VP, Customer Experience & Digital Evolution, Koodo Mobile
- Tim Verouden, SVP, Products & Marketing, Telenor Group
- Gemini Waghmare, Head of Digital Identity, Amdocs
- Shiri Yitzhaki, Product Marketing Manager, Amdocs Optima
- Alaa Zaher, Head of Strategy & Innovation, Vodafone Egypt
- Ian Ziefman, Product Marketing Manager, Amdocs
VenueNovotel London West
Hammersmith London W6 8DR
Phone: (+44)207 6600680Accommodation
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have a block of discounted bedrooms available at the hotel. Please contact the hotel using the credentials below to make your reservation:
Tel: 0208 741 1555
Reference: IQPC/CEM Allocation
Bedroom rate: GBP145 per room bed and breakfast for single occupancy Note:
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.