What is the Future of Finance?Finance leaders who are unable or unwilling to critically assess their people, processes and technology will ultimately fail to become truly valued strategic business partners.
The unprecedented pace of change within the finance function, and the wealth of opportunities available to the forward thinking finance leader to transform his or her operations is frankly staggering. Digital finance has precipitated the next wave of finance transformation, but brings its own challenges: what will it mean for you and your finance function?
As we head towards 2020, next-level Finance Transformation takes on board the SSC transformation journey, whilst also forging ahead into newer areas, such as business intelligence, cognitive, and centres of excellence.
Future of Finance and CFO Summit 2019 will ensure you meet like-minded finance professionals who are developing their functions to help drive not only bottom line savings, but also advanced insight and partnering.
- Majella Mungovan, Director Global Credit & Collections & EMEA Financial Operations, Facebook
- Hannah Heath, Finance Director, JoJo Maman Bebe Ltd
- Jo Fletcher, CFO, European Tour
- Ali Barker, EMEA Finance Training and Development Director, Johnson & Johnson
- Julie Oey, Head of FP&A, Monzo
- Susan Allan, Group Finance Director, Willerby Group Limited
- Andrew Burrows, Finance Transformation Programme Manager, Zurich UK
- Erica Ingham, CFO, Mediacom
- Connie Kang, CFO, Opple
- David Boothman, Head of Record to Report, Kier Group
- Lawrence Lynch, Finance Director, Process & Controls EU, Shire Group
- Kathryn Sherratt, CFO, Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- Paul Bryanhill, Vice President Finance Operations, NBC Universal
- Alexandre Pinheiro, Corporate Controlling & Finance Development Manager, Maxam
- Amelie Redon, CFO, S4M
- Denise Padayachy, Finance Director Information Technology, Unilever PLC
- Caroline Ackroyd, Director of Commercial Finance, Sky Betting & Gaming
- Michel Karam, International Head of Shared Services, WPP
- Ben Kent, Chief Executive, SimplyHealth
- Camila Thorsager Kastrup, International Director & Finance Director, Itsu Groceries
- Emma France, Record to Report Global Process Owner, AstraZeneca
- Conor Gleeson, Former Global Finance Director, Dell
- George Connell, Vice President Strategy, Finance Operations, Shell
- Simba Mupfumira, Director, Head of Finance and Administration UK, WiseEnergy
- Ashley Humphrey, EMEA Affinity Head of Finance, AON
- John Murray, Finance Director, TUI SKI
- Ian Brimicombe, Senior Vice President Group Finance, Burberry
- Sally Matthews, CFO, Gousto
- Anwar Mirza, Head of Global Data Governance, TNT
- Monday 11 February, 2019Conference Day One
- Tuesday 12 February, 2019Conference Day Two
- Wednesday 13 February, 2019
VenueThe Hurlingham Club
London SW6 3PR
Phone: +44 020 7610 7400Accommodation
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have put together a HotelMap that displays discounted accommodation for hotels in the area near to Future of Finance 2018. The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel: https://www.HotelMap.com/pro/MVT45Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.