What is the Future of Finance?
Finance leaders who are unable or unwilling to critically assess their people, processes and technology will ultimately fail to become truly valued strategic business partners.
The unprecedented pace of change within the finance function, and the wealth of opportunities available to the forward thinking finance leader to transform his or her operations is frankly staggering. Digital finance has precipitated the next wave of finance transformation, but brings its own challenges: what will it mean for you and your finance function?
As we head towards 2020, next-level Finance Transformation takes on board the SSC transformation journey, whilst also forging ahead into newer areas, such as business intelligence, cognitive, and centres of excellence.
Future of Finance and CFO Summit 2019 will ensure you meet like-minded finance professionals who are developing their functions to help drive not only bottom line savings, but also advanced insight and partnering.
"Very well organised and everyone in the room seemed to be really engaged and interested in the topics. Change is inevitable, I think finance professionals should come to the event as the requirements for accountants in today’s market are meant to address its current challenges."
EMEA Finance Director, Google
"Really valuable. Opened my eyes to the number of new technology solutions. Also consolidated my thinking about Finance Transformation and how it should be done. Got some great actionable insight into developing business partnering, and made me think a bit broader about what’s going on in Finance."
UK Finance Transformation Programme, Zurich
"Really valuable to meet new people, get to know new trends around AI and RPA and also share experiences with others regarding transformation of finance departments"
Financial Planning & Analysis, IAG GBS
- Majella Mungovan, Director Global Credit & Collections & EMEA Financial Operations, Facebook
- Jo Fletcher, CFO, European Tour
- Hannah Heath, Group Finance Director, JoJo Maman Bebe Ltd
- Ali Barker, EMEA Finance Training and Development Director, Johnson & Johnson
- Sally Matthews, CFO, Gousto
- Susan Allan, Group Finance Director, Willerby Group Limited
- Erica Ingham, CFO, Mediacom
- Alexandre Pinheiro, Corporate Controlling & Finance Development Manager, Maxam
- Connie Kang, CFO, Opple
- Neil Edwards, Group Chief Financial Officer, Simply Business
- Julie Oey, Head of FP&A, Monzo
- David Boothman, Head of Record to Report, Kier Group
- Lawrence Lynch, Finance Director, Process & Controls EU, Shire Group
- Kathryn Sherratt, CFO, Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- Paul Bryanhill, Vice President Finance Operations, NBC Universal
- Amelie Redon, CFO, S4M
- Denise Padayachy, Finance Director Information Technology, Unilever PLC
- Caroline Ackroyd, Chief Financial Officer, Push Doctor
- Ben Kent, Chief Executive, SimplyHealth
- Camila Thorsager Kastrup, International Director & Finance Director, Itsu Groceries
- Emma France, Record to Report Global Process Owner, AstraZeneca
- Conor Gleeson, Former Global Finance Director, Dell
- George Connell, Vice President Strategy, Finance Operations, Shell
- Simba Mupfumira, Director, Head of Finance and Administration UK, WiseEnergy
- Dorin Dumitru, Finance and Treasury Director, LifeStyles Healthcare
- Ashley Humphrey, EMEA Affinity Head of Finance, AON
- John Murray, Finance Director, TUI SKI
- Ian Brimicombe, Senior Vice President Group Finance, Burberry
- Anwar Mirza, Head of Global Data Governance, TNT
- Catherine Empringham, Finance Director and Deputy Head, Ella's Kitchen
- Will James, Director of GBS, Ultraelectronics
- Katharina Jung, Principal Finance Strategy & Innovation, Hugo Boss
- George Connell, Vice President Finance and Data Operations, Shell
- Mark Irwin, Group Finance Director, Paddy Power Betfair
- Victor Jager, Treasury and ALM Reporting, RNHB
- Mustafa Kilic, Group Chief Financial Officer, Groupe SEB
- Can Koseoglu, Finance & Operations Director Germany, Dyson
- Robert Leftwich, Vice President Finance, PRA Health Sciences
- Dietrich Mollat, Director Of Finance Operations, Booking.com
- Frantisek Rozdalovsky, International Finance Director, GW Pharmaceuticals
- Grant Power, Finance Director, Unilever
- Charles Scott, Managing Director, Corporate Shared Services, Action for Children
- Anna Thom, Global Head, Finance Transformation Office, Elsevier
- Paula Laird, Director of Finance and IT, Water Aid
- Alison Hopkinson, Finance & IS Director, Oxfam
- Pete Judd, Finance Transformation Director, Hilton Hotels
- Neil Morling, CFO, Handley House
- Monday 11 February, 2019Conference Day One
- Tuesday 12 February, 2019Conference Day Two
- Wednesday 13 February, 2019
VenueThe Hurlingham Club
London SW6 3PR
Phone: +44 020 7610 7400Accommodation
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have put together a HotelMap that displays discounted accommodation for hotels in the area near to Future of Finance 2018. The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel: https://www.HotelMap.com/pro/MVT45Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.