Our 2019 Military Aviation Systems Summit
provides members within the Military Aviation community, International Partners, Acquisitions Authorities, DoD Labs, academia, industry, and other critical partners an open forum to discuss the strategic priorities and operational needs required across the various military services to ensure air superiority, as well as aid the U.S. Military and Allied partners in operating and maintaining specific and joint aviation platforms for mission success.
2019 Topics Include:
- Advancing current Army RD&E efforts for Future Vertical Lift (FVL) to ensure more durable and lethal rotary aircraft
- Providing full life-cycle support of Naval aviation aircraft in support of urgent Warfighter needs
- Ensuring modernized and efficient infrastructure for improved speed of delivery across the Air Force
- Integrating superior aviation capabilities into the F-35 Program for improved lethality and survivability
- Developing and fielding war-winning fighters/bombers capabilities to ensure an effective Warfighter edge
- Delivering dominant capabilities to the Soldier for all Army aviation programs through recapitalization and modernization
- Guiding efforts to impede corrosion on helicopters such as the UH-60 Black Hawks in support of reduced production costs
- Monitoring MQ-25 UAS program efforts to enhance carrier capability and versatility for the Joint Forces commander
- Prioritizing a collaborative approach to advance U.S. & Coalition partner interests to achieve global air superiority
- Acquiring and providing key capabilities for airborne mobility platforms
- Facilitating Navy & Marine Corps tactical aircraft protection systems and recovery equipment for mission success
Why you should attend this year's Summit:
The 2019 Military Aviation Systems Summit provides members within the Military Aviation community, International Partners, Acquisitions Authorities, DoD Labs, academia, industry, and other critical partners a 'town-hall' style discussion to advance the strategic initiatives and operational capabilities required across the various military commands to ensure global air superiority, as well as assist the U.S. Military and Allied partners in performing and maintaining specific and joint aviation platforms for mission success.
The goal of this year's Summit is to detail current and future R&D and acquisition efforts being undertaken to propel military aviation, and how they are developing and facilitating new technologies and programs, such as future vertical lift, for more efficient and effective rotary aircrafts. Technologies such as sensors, avionics, engines, and countermeasures are being enhanced for aircraft such as the F-35 Fighter Jets, UH-60 Black Hawk Helicopters, C-5M Super Galaxies and MQ-25 UAS to further the Warfighter edge. Integrating full-life cycle support solutions and improving speed of delivery across the Military aviation space will help to field War-winning capabilities.
This Summit will explain how with an unpredictable and volatile battlespace, our Warfighters will require more reliable and adaptable aviation platforms in order to maintain a decisive overmatch on the adversary. It is crucial to ensure operational commanders and our allies are well-equipped and have sustainable, high-performing aircraft to enhance Warfighter effectiveness.
Our team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits' content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the Military Aviation community, as well as key policy-makers across military, allied affiliates, and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
At our Summit you will have the ability to:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Military Aviation community.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
This Year's Confirmed Speakers:
- Jeffery S. White, SES, Principal Civilian Deputy to the Acquisition Executive ASA (ALT)
- RADM Roy J. Kelley, USN Commander, Naval Air Force Atlantic
- BG Walter T. Rugen, USA, Director, Army's Future Vertical Lift Cross-Functional Team, U.S Army
- CAPT Craig Dorrans, USN, Director of Enterprise Planning, Joint Strike Fighter Program, Office of the Secretary of Defense
- CAPT Christopher R. McDowell, USN, PM, Air Combat Electronics (PMA-209), NAVAIR
- CAPT A.C. Lynch, USN, Program Manager, F-16 Fighting Falcon (PMA-226) FoNAVAIR
VenueChester H. Ferguson Law Center
1610 N Tampa St
Tampa, FL 33602
**Complimentary WiFi will be provided to all attendees throughout the Summit.