Navigating Automation, Continuous Processing, Sustainability And Process Optimisation Through Disposable Technologies
The Disposable Solutions for Biomanufacturing Forum 2019
is the ONLY conference worldwide that focuses on the use of disposable products and single use systems in biomanufacturing. Attend this leading global forum to identify and analyse new technologies, determine how to approach automated systems and transition to continuous processes while running a GMP compliant facility, and learn how to implement best practice in system testing & life cycle management!
Learn Best Practise From Industry Experts
This year's case study focused agenda, means that you will gain insight from pharma and biotech companies of all sizes who have first hand experience in Disposable and Single Use Systems implementation and can guide your process forward.
Look Forward To:
- Ensuring your manufacturing processes are commercially viable and efficient with Pluristem Therapeutics and Torque Therapeutics insights on transitioning to a single use and disposable technology facility
- Discussing the realities of continuous bioprocessing with single use systems with Fujifilm Diosynth
- Maximising your system verification and product sterility with Bayer's advice on a risk based approach to site classification and closed systems processing
- Increasing your manufacturing capacity and site flexibility with Boehringer- Ingelheim's tips and tricks on scaling up from micro-bioreactors to generate process efficiencies
Get Answers To Your Specific Manufacturing Challenges
Our most interactive agenda to date, gives you the opportunity to discuss the specific challenges you are facing with industry experts and peers, meaning you will leave the conference with tangible solutions to your most pressing challenges
Look Forward to:
- Joining 'hot topic' round table discussions to deep dive into practical approaches to key industry challenges, allowing you to engage with your peers to brainstorm new approaches and solutions!
- Engaging with every speaker in our inbuilt Q&A time following each presentation - ensuring you get answers to every one of those burning questions
- Our Speaker and Advisory Board Approved Agenda - we make sure that every session is aligned to the industries needs and generates key takeaways for you to bring back to the office!
Innovate Your Facility And Optimise Production Cycles
As well as learning, this event is focused on building your network and helping you find the latest and most innovative technology solutions out there.
Look Forward To:
- Practical demonstrations and face-to-face time with the most innovative solutions providers in the market right now, ensuring you have the partners you need to implement everything you've learnt over the 3 days
- Actively participating in the roundtables and networking platforms throughout the day to share knowledge and experience with your peers
- Joining our networking drinks reception and evening activities to build connections and relationships that go beyond simply business - ensuring you have built a network to actively support your next steps
- Taking part in our in-depth focus day to get more one on one time with your peers and colleagues and ensure your equipment and technology testing and validation doesn't hold you back!
You 2019 Expert Speaker Panel Features:
- Tony Hitchcock, Technical Director, Cobra Biologics
- Mike Johnson, Chair, ASME-BPE Polymer Materials Subcommittee, Life Sciences Business Development Engineering Manager, Entegris. Inc., Entergris
- John Rook, Bioprocess Expert, Halix
- Nadav Eshkol, Technology and Process Development Manager, Pluristem Therapeutics
- Amy Shaw, Senior Scientist, Cell Therapy, Torque Therapeutics
- Stewart Campbell, Gene Therapy Downstream Lead, Pfizer
- Klaus Kaiser, Head of Downstream, Bayer
- Jean-Yves Bauer, Senior Engineer, MS&T / TLCM / IM-BIOPROCESS, GSK
- Sharyn Farnsworth, Principal Scientist-Manager Cell Culture, Upstream Process Development, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
- Olivia Li, GTx Engineer, Pfizer
- Francis Verhoeye, Director Single Use Technologies, GSK Vaccines
- Fabio Fachin, VP, Cell Therapy Manufacturing, Torque Therapeutics
- Mark Woodyer, Technical Manager - New Product Introduction, Oxford Biomedica
- Daniela Reinisch, Director, Upstream Development, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bianca van Leeuwen, Process Engineer, Janssen
- Oonagh McGarry, Senior Process Equipment Engineer, Contract Consultant - Pfizer
- Dr Joachim Walter, Lead Consultant - BioManufacturing, Walter Biotech Consultants
- David Estape, Technology Manager, CRB Group
- Michael Creese, Manager, Project Management, Smithers
Conference Day One
- Tuesday 19th February 2019 Conference Day Two
- Wednesday 20th February 2019 Post Conference Focus Day
- Thursday 21st February 2019
VenueVenue to be confirmed
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.