What is Experience Design?Experience design
(XD) is a discipline that develops holistic experiences inclusive of all users across all aspects of service, product or event. It provides a way for organizations to design a valuable user experience.
Why should you attend?
- Glean experience design best practices from industry practitioners.
- Experience different components of the experience design process firsthand through interactive workshops.
- Cross industry perspectives, with speakers and participants representing financial services, technology, retail, healthcare, hospitality and more.
- Leverage networking opportunities with the experience design community.
- Cindy Chastain, SVP, Customer Experience & Design, MasterCard
- Monica Tisminesky, Design Leader, Restaurant Design Innovation, Chick-fil-A Corporate
- Pamela Walshe, VP, Experience Strategist, Wells Fargo
- Robin Beers PhD, SVP, Customer Insights & Experience Design, Wells Fargo
- Neil Shah, Head of Design, Verizon Fios
- Albert Whitley, Director of Experience Design and Voice of Customer, The Hartford
- Shawn Nason, CEO & Chief Ecosystem Disruptor, Nason Group
- Bianka McGovern, VP, User Experience, Goldman Sachs
- Margot Dear, Sr. Director of UX, Compliance Solutions, ADP
- Laura Hahn, Head of Design, Priceline.com
- Rob Huddleston, Sr. Director of UX, Design, Snag Work
- Ryan Johnson, Sr. Manager, UX Design, The Home Depot
- Paul Sheetz, Director of Experience Design, Optum
- Koji Pereira, Sr. UX Lead, Google
- Jose Mateo, Design Thinking and Strategy Formulation Senior Internal Consultant, Verizon Wireless
- Maryanne Lee, Design Strategy Manager, LegalZoom
- Lauren Galos, Design Research Lead, LegalZoom
- Daniel Ruszkiewicz, Director of Value Management, LegalZoom
- Lily Bather, Interaction Designer, 7-Eleven
- Nate Lynch, Manager, UX Design, Gulfstream Aerospace
- Michael Harper, Chief of Radical Experiences, Nason Group
SITE TOUR EXPERIENCE LEADERS
- Kelsie Faulds, Inworks Program Manager, Office of Innovation Initiatives, Inworks UC Denver
- Lauren Herbert, Director of External Programs, Inworks UC Denver
- Monday, February 25, 2019Conference Day One
- Tuesday, February 26, 2019Conference Day Two & Site Tour Experience
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019
VenueThe Oxford Hotel
1600 17th St
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: (303) 628-5400
Located exactly 1 mile above sea level, the Mile High City sparkles in the winter. Denver is the world's largest apres ski town. It's a great place to gear up and acclimatize before you hit the higher Rocky Mountain ski slopes of Colorado. You can even ride a ski train from the city to the slopes via the new Winter Park Express. This is one winter destination you don't want to miss!
More information on the venue coming soon!
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.