Your Community, Your AGM
Will you be joining the O&G IP community Annual General Meeting this year?
Patent applications in the Oil & Gas sector have been steadily increasing following the economic down turn almost ten years ago, meaning your IP departments have taken their rightful place at the cynosure of your organisations' business direction.Oil & Gas IP 2019
has been put together with the aim of helping you to measure innovation in the sector and understand where value lies so that you might develop strategies to drive your company through the next twelve to eighteen months.
Preservation, continuity and efficiency of existing portfolios are a must, but with challenges within trademarking, international collaboration and co-created technology, alongside trade secrets regulation changes and a whole host of other challenges, how can you survive and thrive in the comin months through the effective use of IP?
We are preparing to welcome over 60 delegates from more than 15 nations at the 2019 meeting- and will once again be toasting the haggis at our annual Burns night celebration.
Key topics to be addressed include:
- Evaluating Best Practice Techniques for IP Portfolio Management and Innovation Strategies
- Collaborative IP Creation: Analysing the Use and Ownership of Co-Created Technology
- Connecting IP and Business Strategy: Ensuring Optimal Use of IP
- IP Arrangements: A Potential Obstacle to Collaboration? Or An Enabler for Joint Technology Development?
- IP Sharing vs. IP Protection in a Challenging Economic Environment
- Managing IP Portfolio's with An International Angle
- Shahrokh Mohammadi, Head of Development Technology, Tullow Oil
- Mr Yuichiro Nakaya, Director, Intellectual Property Team, Japan Oil, Gas and Metal National Corporation
- Vicky McNiff, Head of IP, Aker Solutions
- Dr Alta Spamer, IP Technical Advisor, Sasol
- Charlotta Ljungdahl, Vice President, Group Intellectual Property, Air Liquide
- Michel De Puydt, Head of Law Department - Technology & IP, Total S.A.
- Marta Borao Munoz, Director of Technology Commercialisation and IP, Repsol
- Dr Geetha Basappa, Senior Patent Engineer, Baker Hughes GE
- Hein Wille, Corporate IP Director, SBM Offshore
- Jalmari Sasi, Senior Legal Counsel, Neste Oil
- Bruce Girvan, Director, IP & Licensing, Impression Technologies
- Kevin Mooney, Chairman of the Rules and Procedure Committee, UPC
- Nicolas Schmitt, Director, IP Department, IFP Energie Nouvelles
- Giovanni Vistintini, Counsel - Brands, BP
VenueHilton London Olympia
380 Kensington High Street London W14 8NL
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have put together a HotelMap that displays discounted accommodation for hotels in the area near to Oil & Gas IP 2019. The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel: https://www.HotelMap.com/pro/MLHPD Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.