ACHIEVING FEASIBLE ECONOMIC RETURNS WITH AM TECHNOLOGY
Now entering its 5th year, our Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace & Space conference
has fast established itself as the premium forum for AM users, R&D experts and industry partners within the aerospace and space industry. Returning to London after hosting the forum in Munich earlier this year, and following a valuable visit to the EOS facilities, we are delighted to announce AM for Aerospace & Space will return home. This year, Airbus will take the lead from an AM user perspective and will kindly host a visit to their world renowned Space Systems facility just north of London.
Not just academic in focus and not solution provider heavy, the event has achieved its reputation by providing content that can tangibly help the AM user exploit the performance gains and economic returns that AM offers - this is achieved through predominantly case study led presentations from both users and solution providers.
Aligned to support the UK's national AM strategy, the conference is a platform to tackle the roadblocks of industrial digitisation and ensure opportunities in high value manufacturing are not squandered - both internationally and in the UK.
We very much hope you can join us!
Reasons to attend Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace & Space
- Hear exclusive case studies from industry leaders who are already achieving quality assurance on a serial scale - helping you to improve your own component characteristics on an industrial scale with repeatable, predictable quality every time
- Adopt lessons learned from a variety of economically quantifiable case studies delivered by OEMs, describing how they were able to leverage AM technology to achieve feasible economic returns
- Discover how supply chain is now developing in a way that will encompass Additive Manufacturing at Primes, Tier-1s, Tier-2, and downstream suppliers - enabling you to situate your organisation in a way that is evolving with market demand
- Hear the latest strategies used by industry leaders in their own projects to achieve material input and process certification so that you can achieve scalability and consistency in your own AM processes
Agenda themes will include:
- Certification and standardisation strategies delivering critical assurance for defence and aerospace applications
- Space, air, land and sea applications for additive manufacturing processes
- Complete production cycle evaluation and assessment of through-life costs
- Training engineers to 'think in additive manufacturing' terms to utilise AM's full potential
- Innovation and new technologies developing additive manufacturing for defence & aerospace
- Commercialisation of research and developing short-term additive manufacturing strategies
- The National Additive Manufacturing Strategy and its consequences for the defence & aerospace agency
"Very valuable. We acquired a state-of-the-art understanding, not only of technologies but also of the data and documentation complexities and eco-system of the AM community"
Rasmus Dejgaard Jensen, Programme Lead , Vestas Wind Systems
"Excellent. Well balanced to reflect the wide spectre of AM applicability. For a starting company in this field this event has been valuable in particular with its applicability to automotive and power generating industries"
Alexander Urban, Chairman &CEO , Integrated Steel & Power Ltd
"Good cross-section of speakers, interesting inclusion of Space/satellite industry"
Neall Heath, Industrial Engineer , Selex ES
"It was a very valuable event, I will be attending any future events"
Mark Booth , Program Manager, Tronosjet Maintenance
Meet the Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace & Space 2019 Speaker Panel
- Paul Evans, Head of Manufacturing Technologies and Processes, Airbus Group
- Andy Schofield, Manufacturing & Materials Strategy and Technology Director, BAE Systems - Air
- Jason Gilmore, New Product and R&D Technical Lead, Airbus Defence & Space
- Richard Minter, Chief Expert - Airframe, European Aviation Safety Agency
- Dr Paul Unwin, Chairman, UK Additive Manufacturing Strategy Steering Group
- Sebastien Messe, Additive Manufacturing Chief Engineer, Safran Landing Systems
- Steven Catt, AM Technical Lead, Thales UK
- Dr Katy Milne, Chief Engineer - DRAMA , Digital Engineering Group, Manufacturing Technology Centre
- Advenit Makaya, Advanced Manufacturing Engineer, European Space Agency
- Claude Sarno, Head of Packaging Design Office, Thales Avionics
- Max Haot, Founder & CEO, Launcher
- Dr. Luis Martin Diaz, VP Head of Industrial Service Centers Germany, EDDC, Airbus Helicopters
- Dr. Rob Scudamore, Vice Chair AM UK & Associate Director, Group Manager - Joining Technologies, Additive Manufacturing,, TWI
- Lina A. Huertas, Head of Technology Strategy for Digital Manufacturing,, Manufacturing Technology Centre
- Chris Dungey, Director of the Joining 4.0 Innovation Centre & Professor of Engineering, TWI & Lancaster University
- James Logan, UK Collaborative R&D Funding Manager, Manufacturing Technology Centre
- Markus Seibold, VP Additive Manufacturing, Siemens Power & Gas
- Jurgen Nolde, VP Vertical Aerospace, Siemens
- Vinu Vijayan, Global Business Development Manager - Aerospace, EOS
Site Visit - Tuesday 26 February 2019 (SOLD OUT)
Conference Day One - Wednesday 27 February 2019
Conference Day Two
- Thursday 27 February 2019
We are delighted to confirm MICE Concierge Ltd are our trusted official accommodation and concierge service for Additive Manufacturing 2019.
MICE Concierge will be providing an enhanced service for all attendees to help ensure you are well looked after whilst you are in London Wembley. As our trusted supplier, they have exclusive accommodation rates at all surrounding hotels surrounding Hilton Wembley, and will ensure you receive the best experience and most importantly the best rates.
We advise you to book through the official channel as the service is supported by the event; you will get the best rates and by staying in one of the accredited hotels you will be with other delegates and will therefore be able to network/socialise more to get the most out of the event.
To view all exclusive rates and to book online, please click here; https://www.miceconcierge.com/events/AM2019
Alternatively, if you would like to reach out to MICE Concierge Ltd direct, please feel free to contact Sophia Pyne on +44 (0) 1438 908770 or email email@example.com and Sophia will be happy to assist.
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.