Our 22nd Ballast Water Management Conference
will bring together 100+ Ballast water industry professionals to unravel the international ballast regulation mesh, discuss successful system installations, share solution driven case studies to handle technical and operational failures and create resilient ballast water treatment strategies.
Answers to: What, When & How?
- What's next following Entry Into Force?
- When is the deadline to Comply with regulations?
- How to Plan BWMS integration & Prevent operational failures?
Due to time implications and various regulation changes many questions are unanswered:
- How will type approval affect the deadlines for compliance?
- What current options are available for the ship-owners?
- How are suppliers going to guarantee the systems meet requirements for both IMO & UGSC?
All these questions would be answered at the 22nd Ballast Water Management Conference
which will provide essential, expert guidance to shipowner/operators on how to prepare for and manage the BWT Systems in terms of selection, installation and technical operations in accordance with the compliances. It would provide an ideal platform for industry leading researchers, technology developers, industrial players and supply chain partners to converge. Bringing the pioneers together the conference aims to promote the methodologies, exchange of ideas and the way forward to commercialisation.
- What are the IMO's plans to support the global enforcement of BWM convention?
- Productivity, Compliancy & Selection Criteria of BWM Solutions - Right for their Fleets
- Implementation picture, beyond approving BWM plans? - Perspectives from all the Stakeholders (Regulators, Ship - Owners & Service Providers)
- What elements to consider when developing retrofit and new build strategies?
- Operability, Maintenance & Lifecycle Issues of BWM System
- CBT Training | Guaranteeing Crew Competence - For Effective Systems Operation, Maintenance & Upgrades
Who Will Attend?
Our events attract a targeted group of senior level executives and decision-makers from industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focused.
You will meet and network with representatives from:
- Ship Owners, Operators and Managers
- Flag and Port State Authorities
- Ship Builders and Repair yards
- Ballast Water Regulators
- Class Societies
- Marine Consultants
- Academia and the Scientific Community
- Ballast Water Treatment System and Service Providers
- Test Facilities
- Financing Community
Delegates will be drawn from Ship Owners & Ship Managers, which includes CEOs, COOs, Managing Directors, General Managers, Vice-Presidents, as well as:
- Fleet Directors/ Fleet Managers
- Technical Directors/ Technical Managers
- New Ship Buildings Directors and Managers
- Operations Directors/Managers
- Capt. Raymond Peter, Managing Director, Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Nitin Mathur, Managing Director, Wallem Group
- Rajiv Malhotra, Technical Manager, Thome Shipmanagement Pte Ltd
- Kapil Berry, General Manager, Head of Compliance & Environmental, BW Fleet Management Pte. Ltd.
- Bal Govind Singh, Senior Vessel Manager, Anglo-Eastern Ship Management Pte Ltd
- Salil Kumar, Deputy Director - Technical, MMS Company Ltd. (Singapore)
- Ravi Somakumar, Director, Global United Shipping (S) Pte. Ltd.
- Rajiv Nigam , General Manager Technical Services Group, Wilhelmsen Ship Management Asia
- Suresh Thomas, Fleet Manager Containers, OSM Ship Management Pte. Ltd.
- Capt. Ninad Mhatre, Deputy Managing Director, ZEABORN Ship Management (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Kulpreet Singh Ahluwalia, Fleet Manager, SeaTeam Management Pte Ltd
- B N Prasad, Executive Director, IS Container Pte Ltd.
- Jad Mouawad, CEO, Mouawad Consulting AS
- Mikkel Boesen, General Manager - Technical, Hafnia Tankers Singapore Ltd.
VenueVenue to be confirmed