Join us at 4th Dredging Summit Europe
taking place in Rotterdam, The Netherlands on 6th - 7th March.
The world in which dredging industry operates, is rapidly changing. Climate changes, regulations, technological innovations and global trade developments with emphasis on sustainability have significant impact on dredging
. We are also witnessing on the client demands and with these in the role of dredging
Where will the effect be felt the most and what business strategies do we see emerging dredging
industry in future?
The latest in our global series of dredging summit
will once again bring together leading experts from across the sector for two days of engaging presentations and interactive discussions tackling the latest challenges & opportunities facing the European dredging
This event has varied programme, balancing the focuses in different disciplines of the industry. Hear from an outstanding line-up of the industry's leading executives and decision makers & network in an informal environment with a relatively small, targeted, senior-level audience from the dredging industry.
Key Topics Include:
- Future economic trends & keeping up with environmental legislations at European market
- The importance of monitoring for effective project development: Measuring, designing and implementing
- Challenges and possibilities of being financed by EU
- Impacts and benefits of Water Injection Dredging
- Sediment Management: Innovative Use and Beneficial Reuse of Dredged Materials
- Cost effective & green solutions: Dredging as the answer to climate changes
- Cities & Ports: Improving relationship with local authorities
- The need of control emission & ensuring new investments: Effective Operations for dredging companies
Who Will Attend?
Our summits attract a targeted group of senior level executives with a strict focus on end-users from the industry.
Our delegates will be drawn from the Port Authorities of Europe, Harbour Masters, Port Managers, Bulk Terminals Managers, Project Owners, Dredging Companies, Dredging Contractors, Local Authorities, Government Officials, Environmental Managers, Approvals Managers, Marine Engineers, Geotechnical Engineers, Infrastructure Managers, Operations Managers, Port Engineers, Hydrographic Surveyors/Geologists, Civil/ Environmental Engineers, Consulting Engineers, Dredging Technology Providers, Managing Director, Dredging Managers, Project Managers, Civil/Dredging Managers & Engineers
Exclusive pre-conference site visit - Limited Spaces Available
During the afternoon of Tuesday 5th March, a limited number of conference delegates will receive a unique opportunity to visit the Trelleborg Infrastructure - a world leader in engineered polymer solutions that seal, damp and protect critical applications in demanding environments.
Early Confirmed Speakers Include
- Mark Simmonds, Policy Manager, British Ports Association
- Niels Kiersgard, Port Engineer Manager, Lindo port of Odense A/S
- Matej Socuvka, Production Manager, Progroupe Sediment Removal
- Frits Van Den Boogaard, Business Development Manager, Royal Smalls
- Senior Representative, Vigo Port Authority
- Jurgen Grabe, Master Of Science, TUHH: University Of Hamburg
- George Fleming, Chairman, EnviroCentre
- Karol Ochendowski, Chief Specialist For Investment Projects, Gdansk Port Authority
- Julio Cesar Wasserman, Prof., Universidad Federal Fluminese Brasil
- Mishra Kousik Kumar, Sales Manager, Trelleborg Infrastructure
- Andrew Griffith, Marine Licensing Coordinator, CEFAS
- Marco Vaccari, Portfolio & Project Manager, Genoa Port Authority
- Colin Scott, Associate, Environmental Consultant, ABPmer
- Joseph Gailani, Research Hyrdaulic Engineer, U.S. Army Corps Of Engineers, Engineer Research And Development Center
- Christ De Jong, Senior Scientist, TNO: Netherlands Organisation For Applied Scientific Research
- Floor Heinis, Environmental Consultant, TNO: Netherlands Organisation For Applied Scientific Research
- John Tuckett, Chief Executive Officer, Marine Management Organisation
- Rui Jeronimo, Marine & Offshore Segment Specialist, Rocol
Site Visit Timetable:
12:30 Site visit registration at conference hotel
13:00 Bus departs conference hotel
13:40 Arrival at the Trelleborg Infrastructure
13:45 Welcoming Address by Trelleborg Infrastructure representative(s)
14:15 Group departs for the tour
14:45 End of tour & closing remarks
15:15 Bus departs Trelleborg Infrastructure
15:45 Arrival at the conference hotel
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueRoom Mate Bruno Hotel
Wilhelminakade 52, 3072 AR
VenueRoom Mate Bruno Hotel
Rotterdam, 3072, AR Netherlands
Phone: +31 10 892 95 80