Join us in Singapore to hear how your peers are meeting the challenge including innovative crew training and competence development, developing company culture of excellent communications and safety, as well as subjects of Untapped human resource of women and youth, talent management and succession planning, rewards and recognition.
Our 24th Maritime HR & Crew Management Summit
which is the ultimate platform to bring the latest innovation, strategies, insights and international best practices by the most influential and respected Maritime HR leaders and practitioners from around the globe.
The 2 day conference will focus on practitioners sharing their insights on HR trends and developments, and emerging skillsets to equip maritime employees to remain relevant in today's automated and digitalized environment. You can expect open discussions and interactive sessions giving you a chance to voice your opinion and hear from thought leaders on following:
- How crew can cope up and comply with Digitalization, Sulphur 2020 and other major changes in the Marine industry?
- Simulation, Gamification and Virtual Reality for Crew Members in terms of Operational & Technicalities
- What are the Challenges of Recruitment and Retention?
- Are better Partnerships needed between Industry, Government and Education?
- How crew can cope up and comply with Digitalization & Sulphur 2020?
- Latest trends in the Crewing
- CBT Trainings for Crew Members in terms of Operational & Technicalities
- IT & Blockchain training - For Crew members (offshore & on-board)
- Human Well-being & Welfare
- Recruitment & Retention - Challenges & Solutions
- Women Crew Farers & Safety aspects
- Benchmarks for Crew Management industry
- Next Generation of Environmentally - Conscious Seafarers
Who Will Attend?
Our events attract a targeted group of senior level executives and decision-makers from industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focused.
You will meet and network with representatives from:
- Ship-Owners, Operators and Managers
- Recruitment Organisations
- Crew & Manning Agencies & Consultants
- Crew Suppliers
- HR Software Applications and Other Technology Providers
- Insurance Companies
- Finance Companies
- Class Societies
- Academic Community / Universities
- Training & Development Centres
Delegates will be drawn from Ship Owners & Ship Managers, which includes CEOs, COOs, Managing Directors, General Managers, Vice-Presidents, as well as:
- HR Director / HR Managers
- Crew Director / Crew Managers
- Fleet Personnel
- Manning Managers
- Training Managers
- HSEQ Managers
Also present will be the relevant authorities involved in the development and training of crew.
- Capt Saurabh Mahesh, Head of Crew Sourcing & Cadet Administration Marine HR, Maersk Line
- Fared Khan, Marine Director, Wallem Shipmanagement
- Morten Maasoe, Head of Tanker Crewing Operations, Thome Shipmanagement Pte Ltd
- Simon Frank, Director Crewing Operations, East, V. Group
- Sanjiv Bhagat, Head Marine HR - Technical Management & Services, OSM Maritime Group
- Capt.Preetraj Singh Sobti, Manager - Manning and Training, MTM Ship management Pte. Ltd.
- Rev. Cannon Stephen Miller, Regional Director East Asia, The Mission to Seafarers
- Capt Devender Joshi, Director (Operations) / GM (MarinePersonnel Division), MOL ShipManagement (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Merle Jimenez-San Pedro, President, Mariners' Polytechnic Training Center (MPTC)
- Capt. Stuart Davey, Deputy Harbour Master, Manager Marine Operations, Fremantle Ports
- Capt. John Lloyd, Chief Executive, The Nautical Institute
- Jayendu Krishna, Director-Maritime Advisors, Drewry Maritime Services
VenueVenue to be confirmed