Sustainable Refining in The Energy Transition Context
Already on the 3rd edition of successful series, we are pleased to announce the next edition of European Fuels Markets & Refining Strategy Conference
set in Frankfurt, Germany, on the on the 27th and 28th of March.
The event will bring together senior executives and experts from the refining industry, policy makers, consultants, technology innovators and leading market analysts to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the industry.
The two day event will give you an insight to the industry's latest regulations impacting on refining sustainability, global transition in energy trends & future forecasts on fuel demand, export & trading activities. In depth insights into the European 'Vision 2020 - 2050', MARPOL regulation & impact of Electric Vehicles will provide a solid background for the two days discussion on best solutions for refining in Europe.
Join us hear from top industry experts analysing the future of the refining strategy in Europe: integrating refining & petrochemical plants, aiming for greater fuel quality , finding the best solutions to respond to the electrification trends & evaluation of new investment paths in the light of ongoing decarbonisation trends.
- Analysing European Policy Direction Of The Future: Being Prepared For New Refining Obligations
- Evaluating Refining Investment Paths 2020 - 2050: Addressing Low Carbon Economy Pressure In European Refining
- Finding Best Solutions For Sustainable Refining: Making The Most Of Emerging Technologies
- In Search For Effective & Efficient Alternatives To Electro - Mobility: Refining Solutions Towards Transport De-carbonization
- Forecasting The Future Of Fuel Demand: Global & European Perspectives
- Unification Of Refining & Petrochemical Plants: Aiming For Greater Product Specification
- Increasing Fuel Quality & Efficiency As A Further Response To The Decarbonisation Trends
- Exploring The Roadmap Towards Low Carbon Fuels: The Future Of Bio Based Components
Exclusive Site Visit
During the afternoon of Tuesday 26th of March 2019, a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit MIRO Refinery in Karlsruhe, Germany. There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come-first served basis.
Who Will Attend?
- Senior refining industry representatives
- Industry's analysts
- Technology Innovators and developers
- Top industry's Consultants
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Environmental Organisations
- Conference Chair: Giacomo Rispoli, Executive VP Portfolio Management & Licencing, ENI DAY 1
- Massimo Trani, Vice President For Proprietary Technology Licencing, ENI DAY 2
- Dorothee Arns, Executive Director, Petrochemicals Europe
- John Cooper, Director General, Fuels Europe
- Sanijb Das Sharma, AVP, Refining R&D Fixed Bed Catalyst Development And Scale-up, Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Shaimaa Al-Hazza, Senior Geaologist, Kuwait Oil Company
- Gabor Kis, Technology Development Lead Expert, MOL GROUP
- Gil-Yong Han, Senior Technical Manager, INTERTANKO
- Francisco Plana Ruiz, Planning Department Manager, CEPSA.
- Francisco Diaz Castro, Sales and Business Development Manager, CEPSA
- John McVay, Executive Director, Energy & Natural Resources, Oil, Midstream, Downstream, Chemicals (Consulting), I H S Markit
- Walter Mirabella, Chairman Fuels Team, European Fuel Oxygenates Association (EFOA)
- Ewa Abramiuk - Lete, Sekretary General, European Fuel Oxygenates Association (EFOA)
- Andrew Inglis, Principal Consultant, NEXANT
- Damien Valderaire, Science Executive, Refining, CONCAWE
- Pierre deChamps, Policy Officer, EU Commission (tba)
- Anabela Antunes, Factory Director, PRIO ENERGY
VenueVenue to be confirmed