- the European flagship of the LARGEST global customer contact event series; the ONLY leadership summit for Europe's customer contact strategists; a true peer-led event packed with invaluable best practices to best future-proof your customer contact
Attending CCW 2018
Was Critical to Your Success!
Delivering world class services has never been more critical as today's businesses continue to be disrupted with new technologies and competition. With multi channel becoming the new norm, contact centres are faced with more complex queries and they urgently need to reorganize their operating model and create super agents that are skilled and empowered to deliver effortless customer services.
Meanwhile, the rise of AI and Bots promises to overhaul the way we interact with customers and completely transform customer service. The future is here. Yet how do you look through the hype to build your business and ramp up your strategies around the change? And this more than the technology itself, will be the true differentiator for market winners.
Partnering with businesses to deliver insights and world class service is a major step for customer contact to become more strategic in customer centric transformation. In the age of digital, providing that human touch to both your customers and employees will be the winning recipe. CCW 2018
was where key strategies were shared and the future shaped.
Top Reasons to Attend
CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH BUSINESS IMPACT
- Become a customer centric enterprise to maximise growth opportunities
- Linking customer service performance with business economics
- Customer centric enterprise redefined
- Driving an enterprise wide customer centric business transformation
- Deliver personalised, effortless and speedy service
- Omni channel and self-service: Focus on impact and experience
- Conversational and social commerce: Mobile, message, chats
- Effective VOC management
- Empower agents to achieve what technology can not
- Developing super agents to keep up with the changing customer needs
- Millennial as new contact centre workforce
- Reorganising the operating model
- Transforming your contact centre into a high performance profit centre
- Keeping your metrics up to date
- Marrying CX with Operational Excellence: Reimagine and reengineer your business processes
- Customer Contact Technology & Innovation
- Chatbot & natural language adoption case studies
- Contact centre analytics
- Organisational change and transformation
- Your Customer Service
- Who will be your future employees and customers?
- Reorganising your operating model to accommodate to tomorrow's customers and employees
- What can we learn from the innovators & disruptors
"Great opportunity to network, learn from others, hear best practice and extract from it what is beneficial for our business"
Customer Service & Contracts Manager, Bard
2018 speakers included:
- Onno Hoffman, Vice President, New Products & Services, Deutsche Telekom
- Helen Gillett, Managing Director, Affinity for Business
- Mark McEwen, General Manager Customer Services, Scottish Water
- Oke Eleazu, Chief Operating Officer, Bought by Many
- James Leech, Head of Digital, Technology & Change, Sainsbury's Retail, Sainsbury's Argos & Habitat Customer Management Centres
- Tracy Kellaway, Head of Contact Centre, Estee Lauder
- Ross Jackson, Vice President, Customer Transformation & Innovation, Mimecast
- Jann Hoffmann, Head of Contact Centre Operations Management, Danske Bank
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies; regrettably a number of our speakers and sponsors have recently been targeted by companies claiming to beat the prices offered but this is simply a fraudulent attempt to secure your credit card details.