Identifying and prioritising analytics and IA projects to optimise business performance and enhance CXAdvanced Analytics & Intelligent Automation
technology has created a wealth of opportunities for the insurance sector. Data Analytics is offering deeper insights into customers, employees and business problems; whilst Intelligent Automation technology is delivering unparalleled performance and business growth through process optimisation. . .
Ultimately, advanced analytics and intelligent automation presents an opportunity to meet customer experience demands of the future by delivering faster quotes, processing claims quicker and providing truly actionable insights, whilst managing risk and complying with regulation.
That's why we're bringing together Europe's leading data professionals and intelligent automation specialists from across the insurance sector to help you to identify the projects that will give you the biggest ROI, build the business case, secure buy-in, implement your data and IA strategy, define clear metrics to measure performance and scale your project.
By bringing together industry thought leaders from across Europe, attending Advanced Analytics and Intelligent Automation for Insurance
will teach you how to leverage your data and implement RPA, AI, ML and other IA technology to drive business innovation, improve efficiency and meet customer expectations.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Identify IA opportunities that will solve unique business problems and provide the greatest ROI
- Improve customer experience and loyalty whilst reducing churn
- Enable faster, smarter, customised claims processing and settlements through AI and advanced analytics
- Develop and set KPI's and metrics that will measure the success of IA projects
- Apply AI technology to improve fraud detection and prevention
- Solve underwriting problems and transform how insurers underwrite risk
2019 Speakers Include:
- Hiek Van Der Scheer, Chief Analytics Officer, Aegon
- Sumeet Pathak, Director - Smart Automation, Societe Generale
- Jags Rao, Director - Swiss Re, Co-lead Distributed Ledger Technology, Swiss Re
- Pardeep Bassi, Head of Data Science, LV
- Nils Mork-Ulnes, Head of Strategy, Science, AIG
- Marijo Volarevic, Director (CDO), Digital Strategy and Development Sector, Croatia Insurance Company
- Adele Sumner, Head of Counter Fraud & Financial Crime, RSA
- Emma Kirby-Kidd, Process Automation Lead, Ageas
- Martin Malengier, Project Lead CoExcellence Robotics Process Automation, Belfius Insurance
- Ilya Lopatinskiy, Head of Retail Analytics and Product Development, Ingosstrakh
- Karin Brendel, Head of Products and Analytics, Gen Re
- Paola Scarabotto, Head Of Business Intelligence Product Engineering, Groupama
- Ian Robinson, Senior Commercial Manager - Outsourcing & Automation, Direct Line Group
- Kristina Gronvall, AI Strategist and Project Manager, AI Strategy & Acceleration, Nordea
- Deepak Nagappan Anitha, Analytics Solutions Manager, Direct Line Group Digital
VenueHilton London Olympia
380 Kensington High Street London W14 8NL
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have put together a HotelMap that displays discounted accommodation for hotels in the area near to Advanced Analytics and Intelligent Automation for Insurance 2019. The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel: https://www.HotelMap.com/pro/M9ADG Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies; regrettably a number of our speakers and sponsors have recently been targeted by companies claiming to beat the prices offered but this is simply a fraudulent attempt to secure your credit card details.