Attend Europe's ONLY Conference Focused on Pharma Contract ManufacturingPharma Contract Manufacturing
is Europe's only conference that is entirely focused on building and maintaining effective relationships with your external manufacturers!
Designed with the needs of the industries leading heads and directors of external manufacturing in mind, this forum will ensure that you gain tangible take-aways to clearly define the way you view your external partners and the value that they generate, while re-establishing the way you structure your outsourcing strategy and partner selection. Over 2 days we will:
- Identify the common benefits and challenges of outsourcing, while discussing how to manage your external partnerships for biologics and CMC development with Bayer's expert guidance
- Decide when to outsource, when to in-house manufacture and when to move on from your CMO with Phico Therapeutics and Zoetis sharing their risk - benefit analyses
- Determine how to form strategic relationships to consolidate your network while retaining global reach as Novartis share their approach to retaining appropriate supply oversight
- Understand how strategic partner selection processes & challenges differ between big pharma and SME biotechs with insights from PledPharma and Janssen
With the industries leading experts coming together to create an agenda filled with case studies, round table discussions, panels and debates, this is the most senior and interactive conference of its kind.
The Programme in Brief
- Discuss The Biggest Local Manufacturing Challenges in the Latin American and Middle Eastern Markets
- Refine your Strategic Outsourcing Strategy Through the Incorporation of Risk Based Metrics and Crisis Preparation Sessions to Enhance your Decision Making
- Determine How to Form the Right Strategic Partnerships with CMOs Requirements
- Identify your Program's Critical Success Factors to Ensure Targeted ROI and Growth Trajectory
- Discuss Methods of Balancing Quality, Timliness, Cost and Transparency When Considering your Next Partnership
- Create a Proactive Supplier Relationship Management Strategy and Improve your Network Communications
''An excellent process review of external manufacturing''
Merck Serono, Past Delegate
''It addressed key issues and had a good balance of topics. It was a very valuable meeting''
Prosidion Ltd, Past Delegate
''Interesting and valuable topics. There was a nice balance between CMOs and Pharma Companies''
2019 Speakers Include:
- Dr. Stefan Amberg, Head of External Supply Organisations (ESO), Solids, Novartis
- Luiz Barberini, Operations Mng - External Manufacturing Latin America Head, Bayer
- Cynthia Provencher, Senior Manager, Supplier Relationship Strategy, BlueBird Bio
- Felix Faupel, Head of Contract Manufacturing, ACINO
- Olivier Wydhooge, Global Value Engineering and Technical Lead, Bayer
- Kyriakos Berberidis, Director Supply Chain and External Manufacturing, Janssen
- Roger Cassidy, Managing Partner, Tamesis Pharma
- Jan-Gunnar Gustafsson, Chief Operations Officer, Phico Therapeutics
- Ulrich Rumenapp, Head of Launch Preparation - Product Supply, Bayer
- Andre Verboven, Director of Global Network Strategy, Zoetis
- Marco Badiali, Contract Manufacturing Operations Manager, Angelini
- Anders Sveno, Head of CMC and Supply Chain, Pled Pharma
- Liesbeth Foesters, Head of External Manufacturing QA, UCB
- Kim Steffensen, Managing Director Facility Operations, Saudi Biotechnology
- Maarten Van Geffen, Sr. Director - Clinical Supplies and Logistics, ProQR Therapeutics - pending final confirmation
- Diogo Chaves, Director Global Procurement - External Manufacturing, Elanco Animal Health
VenueCrowne Plaza Berlin - Potsdamer Platz
Hallesche Str. 10, 10963 Berlin
Phone: +49 30 8010660Accommodation
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have put together a HotelMap that displays discounted accommodation for hotels in the area near to Pharma Contract Manufacturing 2019. The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel: https://www.HotelMap.com/pro/MWJKPPlease note
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming
service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are
approached by any such companies; regrettably a number of our speakers
and sponsors have recently been targeted by companies claiming to beat
the prices offered but this is simply a fraudulent attempt to secure
your credit card details.