With the ever pressing sustainability & circular economy targets, and the expected evolution in the automotive industry, the elastomers
industry is facing changes in the near future.
It will not only need to adapt to these new objectives & developments, but also work together as a whole to ensure a smooth & thriving transition.
These changes, along with other pressing matters in the industry, will be addressed during our 6th World Elastomer Summit
, taking place in Lyon, France, on the 27th & 28th March 2019.
Over the two days, the participants will discuss the most urgent and current questions of the industry, from feedstocks, natural rubbers, elastomers
production, TPE, to tyre design, technologies and other applications for elastomers
This new edition will bring together senior executives from petrochemical companies, elastomers
& rubbers producers, end-products manufacturers, technology providers, chemical intermediate suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders from the value chain.
Join us in Lyon for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers.
- Elastomers Market Dynamics
- Enhancing Sustainability & Circular Economy in the Elastomer Industry
- Natural & Bio-based Rubbers
- Current Regulation Shaping the Industry
- Traditional Elastomers Production
- Adopting a Holistic Approach to Recycled Elastomers
- Elastomer Production Technologies
- A deeper look into Thermoplastic Elastomers
- Maximising Tyre Design & Production
- The Future of the Automotive Industry
- Other & Non-Traditional Applications for Elastomers
Who will attend?
- Oil & Gas / petrochemicals / chemicals companies
- Feedstocks / rubber suppliers / chemical & commodity trading / elastomer producers
- End product manufacturers / Tyre producers / Plastic compounders and converters
- EPC / technology providers
- Research centres and institutes
- Universities / petrochemical & chemical consultants
- Policy / regulation / environmental institutions
Early Confirmed Speakers:
- Stephen Pask, Consultant, StePaDa Consulting (conference chairman)
- Xuesong Peng, Senior Consultant, Energy & Chemicals Advisory, Nexant
- Stuart Cook, Director of Research, TARRC
- Dr. Maria Gyftopoulou, Senior Economist, LMC Tyre & Rubber
- Iskender Gokalp, Founder & Director, Institute On Combustion, Aerothermal Sciences, Reactivity And Environment (ICARE) - CNRS
- Herbert Fruhmann, Market Manager TYR, Nynas
- Jiri Brejcha, Material Development, Trelleborg Wheel Systems
- Herman Dikland, Head of Innovation, BU High Performance Elastomers, Arlanxeo
- Claus Wrana, Head of R&D, REX Articoli Tecnici
- Anton De Castro Villamil, Business Development Performance Materials EMEA, Lehigh Technologies
- Patrizia Piancastelli, Busienss Unit Elastomers - TMAT - EP(D)M, Versalis
- Chris Hardiman, Global Director of Technology, Dynasol
- Ger Vroomen, Senior Market Manager - Automotive, Teknor Apex
- Robert Staber, Head of TSAD EPDM / NBR, Arlanxeo
- Gerhard Karall, COO, D-NOV
- Mark Archey, Global Sales Manager For The Synthetic Rubber Market, Polymer Solutions Group
VenueVenue to be confirmed