The 7th Annual Automated ISR and Battle Management Symposium
encourages members of the DoD, Intelligence Community, military services, and critical organizations to come together to discuss solutions and techniques to exploit ISR
data in support of the warfighter. Due to the high volume of data being generated, operators have turned their focus towards increased ISR
capabilities and expedited efficiency in PED to ensure timely and accurate intelligence. This program will facilitate discussions aimed at enhancing ISR
capabilities and emphasizing the significance of battle management systems to fight and win in a multi-domain environment.
Topics to be Covered at the 2019 Symposium:
- Creating ISR systems capable of enhancing C2 and battle management in a peer-to-peer fight
- Reducing the workload of intelligence analysts through the use of emerging technologies
- Exploiting machine learning to aid data analysis
- Increasing the modern warfighter's access to actionable intelligence
- Challenges faced, and growth of ISR in a Multi-Intelligence, Multi-Domain battlefield
- Utilizing advances in ISR to ensure all sectors of a battlefield are collected on
Why you should attend this year's Symposium:
This educational symposium will bring together senior Intelligence officials, military leaders, academia, and solution providers to ensure ISR
resources are being utilized as effectively and efficiently as possible in support of mission success.
The objective of this year's symposium is to emphasize the increased need to modernize and develop the next generation of ISR
platforms in order to ensure dominance in a peer-to-peer environment. These platforms will need to function across multiple-domains at the speed of modern technology and in wide variety of environments. The battlefield of the future will be fought in both the real and cyber world simultaneously and the US military will need systems able to collect in both of them instantaneously.
This symposium will feature senior level discussions that emphasize utilizing machine learning and other advances in modern technology to reduce the workload on the analyst and better support the warfighter. Also discussed will be DoD efforts to leverage developments in ISR
to improve Multi-Domain Command and Control in order to maintain dominance in a peer to peer world. This symposium will allow for open and honest dialogue to solve the nation's most difficult challenges surrounding the efficiency of ISR
At our Summit you will have the ability to:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing C4ISR leaders.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
2019 Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Maj Gen Peter Lambert, USAF, Deputy Director for ISR Operations, Joint Staff J-32
- Mark D. Andress, SES, Assistant Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare, (OPNAV N2N6B)
- Brigadier Phil Clark, British Army, Deputy Director of Intelligence, CENTCOM
- Terry Busch, MARS Program Director, DIA
- Col. Timothy Lawrence, USAF, Director, Information Directorate, and Commander, Detachment 4, ARL Rome
VenueMary M. Gates Learning Center/United Way
701 N. Fairfax St.
Hotel Rooms:SHERATON SUITES OLD TOWN ALEXANDRIA
801 North St. Asaph Street
Alexandria, VA 22314www.sheraton.com\suitesalexandria
(Two walking blocks from the Mary M. Gates Learning Center.)
Hotel Rooms are available at a discounted rate at ($189 per night) Please identify that you are with Defense Strategies Institute to receive your discount or use the following links:https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/wassi-sheraton-suites-old-town-alexandria/
When booking hotel accommodations please first select the dates you would like to reserve, click the Special Rates tab and Select "Corporate/Promo" and enter the code 428957. This will show you the available discounts for Defense Strategies Institute event attendees.
* Please identify that you are with Defense Strategies Institute to receive your discount. Parking:
There is parking available at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. Enter at lobby level and request a day parking ticket.
(There is no parking at the Learning Center for delegates, and street parking is limited to 2 hours.)