Serialize, Integrate and Streamline Your Data Effectively with Industry and Government Partners.
Counterfeiting of drugs remains a pressing issue to the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry. Counterfeits not only pose a great risk to patient health, but are also damaging to product quality and brand integrity. The mounting pressure of present and future serialization and interoperability requirements, as well as, the complexity of supply chains, requires an in-depth understanding of regulatory frameworks, and effective coordination and data management across the networks of manufacturers, distributors, and wholesalers.
To combat these challenges, the 8th Pharma Anti-Counterfeiting and Brand Protection Summit
convenes leaders across industry and government. The Summit explores issues ranging from compliance in 2019 and 2023, big data and digital, integration of systems and processes, the use of alternative technologies, and coordinating effectively with government and law enforcement.
Key 2019 Takeaways
- Developing your serialization and compliance strategy for DSCSA, EU FMD, and global regulations
- Addressing the data challenge of interoperability, and Readying yourself for compliance
- Understanding the coordination challenge, and Coordinating effectively with law enforcement and regulators
- Safeguarding your products and brand from counterfeiting- Establishing brand protection plans and understanding risks and ROI
- Assessing the e-commerce challenge and Countering cybercrime
- Tracking your products along the supply chain, and Assessing your needs for authentication, track- and trace, and labeling technology and solutions
- Addressing the information and data challenge of interoperability, and Readying yourself for compliance
- Discovering the opportunity of emergent technology in securing your supply chain and protecting your products from diversion
- Streamlining your data, systems and processes to test and track your products along the supply chain
- Implementing your Corporate Security and Anti-Counterfeiting Program- Aligning security efforts
- Sergio Mastrogiovanni, Senior Manager, Supply Chain Analytics, Pfizer
- Peter Borovykh, Blockchain Solution Architect, Blockchain Driven
- Viswanath Narayan, Supply Chain Director, Pfizer
- Brandon Buchanan, Project Manager II, Novo Nordisk
- William Entrinken, Lead Author of, ERC-721
- Matt Sample, VP, Manufacturer Operations, AmerisourceBergen
- Rikin Mehta, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance, Aquestive Therapeutics
- Ayse Baker, Head, Global Regulatory Affairs, Chugai Pharma USA, Inc.
- Sumeet Singh, President, Five Rivers RX
- Arvind Sharma, Associate Director, Serialization: Coding and Data, Bristol-Myers-Squibb
- Mark Paxton, FDA Sponsor's Representative, Surgeon General of the Army
- Paul Mahon, Associate Director, U.S. Corporate Security
- Jeffery Moore, Global Head of Cyber Security, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
- Robert Celeste, Founder, Center for Supply Chain Studies
- Shauna Frye, Special Agent, FDA, Office of Criminal Investigation
- Kevan MacKenzie, Director of Serialization Technologies, McKesson
- Dr. Farouk Umaru, Principal Program Manager, Africa & Middle East, U.S. Pharmacopeia
VenueVenue to be confirmed
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.