Our Precision Medicine Congress
will bring together senior executives and experts from top Pharma and Biopharma companies, Technology Providers, Research Institutes and leading Academia within the industry to discuss the latest challenges and developments making an impact on the industry.
The 2019 event will take place in Berlin, Germany on the 10th and 11th of April. The conference intends to examine Precision Medicine
in depth, with presentations and discussions on key topics such as regulatory compliance, case studies of ongoing trials, the role of Bio-banking as well as examining what the future may hold for an industry with huge potential.
At the event there will be a key focus on collaboration between all sectors of the industry to understand the needs of each stakeholder and identifying how this can be improved in the future. This event will also allow for plenty of time for networking, Q&A's and open discussion to ensure that all attendees get a chance to put their opinion across and make this Precision Medicine Congress
as interactive as possible.
- Examining how Precision Medicine is Re-Modelling the Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Regulatory Assessment of the Precision Medicine Market
- Case Studies of Completed Trials
- Incomplete Trials and Ongoing Research
- The Crucial Role of Biobanks in Precision Medicine
- Oncology and Precision Medicine
- Tackling Rare Diseases
- The Future of the Precision Medicine Industry: What does the Future Hold?
Who Will Attend?
- Pharma Companies
- BioPharma Companies
- BioTech Companies
- Clinical Labs
- Research Institutes
- Svetlana Mukhina, Manager Global Regulatory Affairs, Biomarkers And Diagnostics, Merck KGaA
- Birgitte Sorgaard, Divisional Director: Clinical & Quantitative Pharmacology, Lundbeck
- Laurent Dolle, Managing Director, Biotheque Wallonie Bruxelles
- Anthony Freemont, Procter Professor Of Pathology, University Of Manchester
- Henri Michael Von Blanquet, Founder, Precision Medicine Alliance GmbH
- Tim Fugmann, Head of Precision Medicine, Philochem
- Sudhakaran Prabakaran, Lecturer, Department Of Genomics, University Of Cambridge
- Harun Badakhshi, Director of the Department of Clinical Radiation Oncology, Humboldt University
- Thomas Gronau, Medical Science Liaison Manager, Norgine
- Wolfgang Knirsch, CEO, Vita 34 AG
- Malia Lee Lewin, Director, Global Oncology Strategy, Veeva Systems, Inc.
- Cecilia Simonelli, Global Oncology Medical Head, Menarini Silicon Biosystems
- Martina Kaufmann, Managing Director, Martina Kaufmann Strategic Consulting
- Frank Schuren, Senior Scientist, TNO Research
- James Schofield, Research Fellow In Systems And Translational Medicine, University Of Southampton
VenueVenue to be confirmed