Learn and adopt the practical and effective means to drive innovation forward, adopt effective strategies to maximise the value potential of your IP portfolio.
The Nordic region has been a central driver of key technological innovations in a multitude of industries. Companies have maintained this success through their effective management, planning and execution of IP strategy. However, within this increasingly connected world, the challenges of exterior markets have made it vital that to understand this your IP innovations can be protected, and how to drive corporate value through innovation and proper lifecycle mapping. With this, the Nordic IPR
is bringing together leading IP professionals from a variety of different industries to share their experiences, including recent case studies and processes designed to provide key actionable take always, to allow you to implement these into your own organisation.
- Meet with 80+ Heads of IP, Heads of Patents and Chief Counsels from industries including Software, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Life Science, Telecoms, Gaming and many more
- 20+ Networking Hours providing the opportunity to make new connections with executives facing similar challenges in the space
- Inspiring Speakers and Thought Leaders
Interactive, Informative and Challenging
- Tackle the most prominent challenges of those working in the Nordic IP sphere, and at the same time recognising the region's impressive advancements in technology and innovation.
- Select from visionary case studies, facilitated roundtables, in-depth master classes and dialogue-driven Brainweaves
Unlike any other...
- The only Nordic specific IP event devoted specifically to the IP and patent challenges
- Providing an active discussion on key pressing issue in the Nordics, such as IP & Business strategy or open innovation
- Offer in-house IP professionals the ability to better understand how to adapt their IP strategies to best utilise the current
2019 Speaker Faculty
- Anna-Maria Lagerqvist, Senior & Deputy Chief IP Counsel, Volvo Car Group
- Lionel Thoumyre, EMEA Director, Public Policy in IP & Innovation, Intel Corporation
- Dr Corinna Sundermann, Senior Vice President, Intellectual Property, Fresenius Kabi GmbH
- Alice Hume, Global Head of IP, Qlik
- Lucy Wojcik, Head of IP, Ocado Group
- Peter Ericsson-Nestler, Director, IPR Defensive Strategies, Ericsson
- Dr Stephan Wolke, CEO, Thyssenkrupp Intellectual Property
- Borja Varela, Director, IP & Ventures, Liberty Global
- Hannie van Iersel, IP Counsel, European Patent Attorney, Philips Intellectual Property and Standards
- Marie Tenning, Director of Patent Law, McNeil AB
- Patrick McCutcheon, Senior Expert, IP & Competition Law`, European Comission
- Jan Willem Goedmakers, Head of IP, Stamicarbon
- Andreas Iwerback, Head of IP Group Intelligence, Husqvarna
- Fredrik Edman, Head of Patents, LU Innovation
- Olivia Becker, Director, Ocean Tomo International
- Santhosh Metri, Global Head of IP Products and Solutions, Bureau van Dijk
- Nick Wallin, Head of Electronics, Computing, and Physics Group, Withers & Rogers
Conference Day One
- Tuesday, 9th April 2019Conference Day Two
- Wednesday, 10th April 2019Post-Conference Workshop
- Thursday, 11th April 2019
VenueSheraton Stockholm Hotel
Tegelbacken 6 Stockholm 101 23
Phone: +46 8 412 34 00Accommodation
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have put together a HotelMap that displays discounted accommodation for hotels in the area near to Nordic IPR 2019. The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel: https://www.HotelMap.com/pro/MEMPL Please note:
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.