Wow! Just two years ago, we were addressing "What is Design Thinking
", today Design Thinking
has become to CX leaders what Six Sigma is to Operations. That being said, we are far from a universal understanding of the core principles of design thinking
, best practices for implementation, and buy-in to the ROI of design transformation.
Across the spectrum of maturity, this year we aim to focus on leading challenges, trends, and opportunities as developed from our CMP Analysts:
- CUSTOMER EMPATHY- The heart of Design Thinking! We tackle all aspects of customer empathy from ethnographic research, VoC best practices, empathy immersion, and gathering feedback in highly-regulated ecosystems.
- THE ROI OF DESIGN THINKING - As Design Thinking takes root, formalized reporting continues to emerge to better quantify the impact of successful Design Thinking.
- DESIGN TRANSFORMATION - Design Thinking expands beyond product and service innovation, uniting stakeholders, creating visibility, transforming process, and bridging silos. We explore customer-centric culture transformation through effective Design Thinking.
We packaged these themes with inspiring case examples, tactical implementation plans, and hands on workshops, complete with a peer-to-peer network of design thinkers.
As 2019 marks our 20th year in CX research, we know first-hand how rapidly customer experience is evolving. In an age of constant disruption, Design Thinking
offers leaders, executives, and practitioners an avenue to drive sustainability, growth, and relevance as experiences transform. We hope to involve you in this journey.
2019 Featured Keynotes
- Mauro Porcini, SVP & Chief Design Officer, PepsiCo
- Michael Brown, Chief Design Officer, Dick's Sporting Goods
- Meriah Garrett, Chief Design Officer, USAA
- Catherine Courage, VP Ads & Commerce UX, Google
- Shawn Johnson, Group VP Product & Design, Discovery Inc.
- Dan Kraemer, Chief Design Officer, IA Collaborative
- Megan Wimmer, Design Thinking Lead-Global Design, GE Healthcare
- Monte Gibbs, VP Of Fan Engagement, LiveNation
- Paul Strike, VP, Head of Design, Prudential
- Stefania Mureu, Director, User Experience & Design, Pearson
- Chris Finlay, Director of Member Experience, United Health
- Slavko Eror, Principle Experience Designer, Intuit
- Ben Judy, Head of UX, 7-Eleven
- Lily Bather, Interaction Designer, 7-Eleven
- Bruce Gay, Senior Program Manager, UPMC
- Sally Grisedale, Former Product Design Director, Facebook
- Shaun Gummere, VP Service Design, Cantina
- Krista Siniscarco, Principle UX Designer, Cantina
- Luke Hydrick, Associate Designer, Continuum
- Jon Campbell, Head of Experience & Service Design, Continuum
- Andy Vitale, Director, UX - Whole Sale Banking, Sun Trust
Workshop Day + Design Thinking University
- Tuesday 16 AprilConference Day One
- Wednesday 17 AprilConference Day Two + Site Tour Day
- Thursday 18 April
110 E 2nd Street
Austin, Texas 78701
The special room rate of $209 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 512-474-4777 and give the group name "IQPC". You must make your reservation no later than March 25th, 2019. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference based on availability.
The JW Marriott Austin hotel brings an unparalleled upscale hotel experience to downtown Austin. Situated in the heart of the city, their sprawling urban resort features the largest guest rooms in Austin, TX with floor to ceiling windows, 7 bars, 3 restaurants, Starbucks, the posh Spa by JW, the brand new Edge Pool Bar & Cabanas, and the ever-popular Burger Bar, a food truck without wheels.
JW Marriott Austin is a 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award winner and only a 15-minute drive from Austin International Airport and just steps from the best attractions and entertainment options Austin has to offer - including the Sixth Street Entertainment District, South by Southwest Music Conference and Festival, Austin City Limits Music Festival, University of Texas and the Texas State Capitol.Please note:
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.