Our Smart Grid Cyber Security conference
and exhibition returns to London in March 2019 for its 8th year!
In Cyber Security it is a cat and mouse game: Security experts need to be one step ahead of those that commit the security breaches in order to ensure prevention and timely responses. This meeting is vital to attend in order to remain in the loop with technology developments, and wider changes in the Smart Grid industry that will impact the security of this critical infrastructure through open-discussion and networking with key industry leaders.
Past Attendee Feedback: Good targeted and focused event. Great range of topics discussed. A very good, well-focused conference. Absolutely perfect in all regards. Perfect event for networking and listening to industry expert insights. Inspiring atmosphere! A very inspiring conference. Great out-of-the-box perspective. Topical and relevant. Very interesting to see and hear user and supplier cases. Excellent conference with lots of great presentations to challenge the mind and the current approaches
Benefits of Attending
Hear from a top Brazilian Utility company on solutions used to overcome challenges when implementing Cyber Security Systems in critical infrastructure companies in a developing country.
- Learn about solutions to safe-guard systems from breaches and security incidents to abuse of privileges.
- Discuss examples of applications and technologies - using the latest techniques to tackle risks in IoT and IT - use of IoT solutions for metering and automation systems and how they deal with the vulnerabilities.
- Analyse how to securely integrate renewable energy to your smart grid.
- 5 case studies from European utility companies.
- Solutions to security issues when integrating electric vehicles to your smart grid.
- Key updates from top regulators and government bodies - the status of legislation and efforts towards new protective measures; EU cyber security Act.
Plus Two Interactive Workshops | Tuesday 19th March 2019
Workshop A: Threat Modelling for Energy
Workshop Leader: Sebastien Deleersnyder, CEO, Toreon
8.30 - 17.30
Workshop B: Supply Chain Cyberthreats/Risk Assessment Considerations
Workshop Leaders: Dieter Sarrazyn, SCADA/ICS/OT security consultant, Secudea
Stephen Smith, Onrix
8.30 - 13.00
Chair for 2019:
- Dieter Sarrazyn, Scada/ICS/OT Security Consultant, SECUDEA
Featured Utility Case Studies:
- Robson Luiz Schiefler, Chief Executive Officer G.A., COPEL
- Duncan Burt, Acting Director of Operations, National Grid
- Kaija Valdmaa, Project Manager of Estfeed, Elering
- Michael Knuchel, Substation Automation System Project Manager, Swissgrid
- Claudie Guyomard, Project Manager, Enedis
- Nuno Medeiros, Information Systems Officer,EDP Distribuicao
- Giovanni Coppola, Programme Manager,Enel X
- Mario Dionisio, Research and Innovation at DG, EUROPEAN COMMISSION
- Inaki Angulo, Project Manager, TECHNALIA
- Gerald Maunier, Security Expert at "the Privacy & Security Group", ESMIG
- Dieter Sarrazyn, Scada/ICS/OT security consultant, SECUDEA
- Vincent Haerinck, Security Consultant, TOREON
- Wilfried Pimenta de Miranda, Director, IOTA
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Place, Kensington
London, United Kingdom