Our US Biostimulants Summit 2019 will be taking place on the 1st-2nd May 2019 in St Louis, MO, USA. The conference will bring together leading executives and experts from across the entire value chain (producers of biostimulant and plant nutrient products, farmers and agriculture suppliers, technology providers, research institutes & government representatives) for two days of informative presentations, interactive discussion & excellent networking opportunities.
Why you can't miss this event?You will encourage new business relationships. Thanks to the most recent achievements towards a clear definition of biostimulants as an independent biological product category, you will have insight into future regulations which have major impacts on regulation. You will see global overview and market trends: geographical breakdown of plant nutrition market, analyzing which countries and crops can currently gain the most from existing biostimulants.
During the conference you will be provided with a detailed study of key factors influencing the growth of the market. You will identify the gaps globally and what should the industry be doing using biostimulants to boost natural plant health and maximize yield in the future. Moreover, you will know which of new technologies and R&D findings are improving Nutrient Use efficiency.
Over the past 10 years, interest has been significantly growing and scientific research developing into plant biostimulants. Innovative ways of using biostimulants to maximise the benefits on crop performance and yield are being discovered and further studied every day. An important new area evolving is biostimulant synergy - using biostimulants both in conjunction with other biostimulants, and with traditional agrochemicals.
- Overcoming Challenges Surrounding Regulating and Defining Biostimulants
- Measuring Efficacy & Impact on Yield
- Sustainability and Land Use Efficiency: Additional Benefits to the Grower and the Planet
- Navigating a Crowded Marketplace
- Enhancing Public Perceptions of Biostimulants
- Identifying Mode of Action
- Biostimulant Synergy with Traditional Agrochemicals
- Developing Alternative Biostimulants
- Guide to Practical Use of Biostimulants
- Opportunities for the Future of Biostimulants
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Michael Warren, CEO, Earth Alive Clean Technologies
- Peter Baas, Director of R&D, Growcentia
- John Bailey, National Product Manager, Timac Agro USA
- Kuide Qin, Chief Science Officer, Verdesian Life Sciences
- Ken Day, VP Agronomy, FBSciences
- Mylavarapu Venkatramesh, Chief Technology Officer, Agrinos
- Amit Vasavada, Vice President, R&D, Marrone Bio Innovations
- Rob Jarek, Technical Research Agronomy Manager, Stoller USA
- Terry Tindall, Director of Agronomy, Simplot
- Ron Taylor, VP Marketing, Acadian Plant Health
- Maud Hinchee, Chief Science Officer, Agricen
- Vatren Jurin, Senior Product Manager, Compass Minerals
- Bruce Caldwell, CEO, 3Bar Biologics, Inc.
- David Beaudreau, Executive Director, Biostimulant Coalition
- Ed Thomas, Director of Regulatory Affairs, The Fertilizer Institute
- James White, Professor of Plant Pathology, Rutgers University
- Dr Jessy Labbe, Staff Researcher, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Bonnie Ownley, Professor And Research Plant Pathologist, The University Of Tennessee
- Dr Carlos Lazcano, Director Of R&D, J&D Produce
- Glen Crowe, Director Of Sales, Pathway Biologic
- Peter Aleman, President & Founder, BioGro
- Zhongmin Wei, Chief Scientific Officer And VP, Plant Health Care Inc.
- Antonino Nicosia, Export Manager, Biolchim
- Anna Konieczny, Market Development Manager, Intermag
VenueVenue to be confirmed
St. Louis, MO