From Stadium Capacity To Value: The Next Phase In Connected, Commercial And Sustainable Stadiums
Celebrating 10 years of successfully hosting one of the biggest gatherings of the most influential leaders in stadium development and tournament delivery from across the globe, we're pleased to host the World Stadium Congress
once again in Amsterdam, The Netherlands from 20-22 May 2019.
From next-generation fan and VIP experiences, cutting-edge stadium revamps and constructions, new and innovative technologies for increasing sponsorships and revenues, stadium security and the rise of Esports in stadiums and clubs, World Stadium Congress
will discuss all these and more.
Join us as we gather top stadium owners, clubs, organising committees and federations, architects and consultants from across the globe to discuss the latest trends and technological advancements.
- Capitalise on this multi-billion dollar opportunity. Make sure you know how to maximize the revenue generation for your stadiums and clubs
- Rub shoulders with the doers and movers from stadiums and clubs in Europe and the Rest of the World and make connections that really matter
- Get ahead of the industry, align yourself with those pioneering in fan and VIP experience and make sure your stadiums are seen as the most entertaining and exciting in the world
- Hear from the best stadia owners, operators, designers and clubs and discuss the future of the stadium industry by looking at what's driving revenues and experiences
- Discover innovative solutions that support sustainable, modern and high quality construction from the bidding stage through to execution for both new build and retrofit projects
- Gain unparalleled insight on future venue requirements through access to a global expert speaker faculty
- Understand the real value of AI, analytics and other innovative technologies for your stadiums and how it can make your operations more efficient and your fan experience more exciting
Meet the Speakers
- Collette Roche, Chief Operating Officer, Manchester United Football Club
- Jacques Henri Eyraud, Chief Executive Officer, Olympique de Marseille
- Henk Markerink, Chief Executive Officer, Johan Cruyff ArenA
- Miquel Torregrosa, Head of Digital Transformation, FC Barcelona
- Matt Roberts, Director of Research, Formula 1
- Maxim Korshunov, Stadium Manager, 2018 FIFA World Cup Local Organising Committee
- Benjamin Steen, Head of Customer Care, Call Center and Digital Licensing, FC Bayern Munich
- Jason Judge, Facilities Manager, Manchester United FC
- Henk Van Raan, Chief Innovation Officer, Johan Cruijff ArenA
- Chris Dite, Associate Director- Sport Venue Design and Major Events, Arup
- Sander van Stiphout, Director & Vice President of Projects, Johan Cruijff ArenA
- Julian Tan, Head of Growth and F1 Esports, Formula 1
- Mickel Lauritsen, Head of Risk & Security, Brondby IF
- Felix Welling, Head of Corporate Development, VFL Wolfsburg
- Mahmut Oncel, Esports General Manager, Besiktas JK
- Diogo Taddei, Project Director, Egis
- Darren Whitehouse, Director of Sport and International Projects, Sports Grounds Safety Authority (SGSA)
- Monday, 20 May 2019Conference Day One
- Tuesday, 21 May 2019Conference Day Two
- Wednesday, 22 May 2019
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.