The 2019 Joint Civil & DoD CBRN Symposium
will provide a forum for members of the DoD, Federal Government, State and Local Government, Private Industry, Academia, and other relevant CBRN
stakeholders to discuss the latest updates in advancing a government wide approach to improving CBRN
defense, readiness and response strategies and capabilities.
Topics to be Covered at the 2019 Symposium:
- Improving Domestic CBRN Readiness and Response Capabilities
- Rapidly Delivering Technology to Enhance Warfighter and Emergency Personnel Protection from CBRN Effects
- Modernizing Capabilities for Timely and Accurate Threat Detection, Assessment and Mitigation
- Driving Medical Countermeasures Development to Limit Adverse Health Effects of CBRN Incidents
- Developing and Identifying Strategies for Improved First Responder CBRN Response
- Fostering Joint, Interagency and International Cooperation
- Examining New Government Wide Chemical and Biological Defense Strategies and Initiatives
- Enabling Real Time, Informed Decision Making at Multiple Levels of Leadership
Why You Should Attend this Symposium
Our 7th Annual Joint Civil & DoD CBRN Symposium
will provide the latest updates from key organizations involved in advancing a wholistic strategy for chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN
) defense. At this forum, senior level officials from throughout the Federal Government will share their critical insights into the capability development for CBRN
incident detection, protection, and recovery, as well as R&D initiatives, updates on Joint CBRN
requirements, and developments in inter-agency cooperation.
Our Symposium's senior-level speakers will examine the strategies and opportunities to enhance CBRN
preparedness, prevention, response and mitigation initiatives across the full spectrum of chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear threats, whether they be a manmade, accidental, or naturally occurring. This event will also convene a panel of experts to discuss efforts aimed at advancing medical countermeasures.
Attendees at our 2019 Joint Civil & DoD CBRN Symposium
will have a unique opportunity to engage in open and honest conversation with key decision makers from across the DoD, DHS, FBI, EPA, and HHS about countering CBRN
WMD effects. Attendees will gain valuable insights into navigating the CBRN
technology acquisition process and will hear about the solutions urgently needed by our government to ensure we are prepared for any future threats we may face.
Our team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Symposiums' content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the CBRN
defense community, including operational leaders, intelligence providers, key policy-makers, as well as solution providers from Industry and Academia. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all involved organizations bring together a truly holistic group.
VenueMary M. Gates Learning Center/United Way
701 N. Fairfax St.
There is parking available at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. Enter at lobby level and request a day parking ticket.
(There is no parking at the Learning Center for delegates, and street parking is limited to 2 hours)
Hotel Rooms are available at a discounted rate at: SHERATON SUITES OLD TOWN ALEXANDRIA
801 North St. Asaph Street
Alexandria, VA 22314Hotel Discount Reservation Link
(two walking blocks from the mary m. gates learning center)
* Please identify that you are with Defense Strategies Institute to receive your discount.