Organizations are now looking to embrace the next generation of shared services, so what's top of your agenda in 2019? Is it to integrate chatbots and cloud-based systems, build a platform that puts the employee first, or create a scalable system that can grow with the needs of your business? Learn how to harness the latest technologies for the specific needs of your organization at the 25th HR Shared Services and Outsourcing Summit
, May 15-17 2019 in Chicago.
- Leveraging your shared service platform to implement a corporate culture that motivates and retains employees
- Cutting-edge change management using design thinking and agile management methodologies.
- How to build your HRSS platform to be scalable, accounting for M&A and global outreach
Now in its 25th successful edition, our HRSSO Summit
has been an established industry platform for thought leadership and high-level networking for over a decade. Bringing together HR Shared Services
professionals is what we do best: encouraging organizations to improve their HRSS
teams to grow and thrive through benchmarking and the exchange of best practices from across various industries.
Debate the future of HRSS
. Discuss road blocks with peers. Discover solutions. Join the conversation at the 25th HR Shared Services and Outsourcing Summit.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain exposure to solution providers who are at the forefront of change and innovation
- Find out how mature, leading-edge HR SSOs continuously improve and grow their service capabilities
- Discover the best and newest ways to build a new HR shared services model
- Make authentic and lasting connections with a broad spectrum of HRSSO peers in terms of industry, scope and functional expertise
- In order to provide you with a truly personalized learning experience and enhanced benchmarking opportunities, we're excited to introduce our enhanced Attendee Survey!
- Theresa Andereck, Managing Director, Sonova
- Earl Barron, Director, HR Information Systems, Autodesk
- Devon Byrne, Senior Director-HR Administration & Compliance, Ulta Beauty
- Trish Ferris, Partner, ScottMadden
- Benjamin Foster, Regional Vice President, HCA Human Resources Group
- Christina Giese, Human Resources Director, Capital Technologies, Inc.
- Mark Hickenbottom, Sr Director of Global Payroll and HR Service Centers, CSL Behring
- Ashley Hill, Director - Talent Services, Express Scripts
- Kathy Hurlbutt, Associate Director - Corporate HR Services, Kohler Co.
- Courtney Jackson, Partner, ScottMadden, Inc.
- Larrissa Johnson, HR Senior Manager of Solution Management, Microsoft
- Brian Maloney, Director, HR Operations; Global Shared Services Excellence Lead, United Technologies Corporation
- Kris Pontious, Manager - HR Shared Services, Black Hills Energy
- Sanjeev Sahgal, Director of HR Shared Services, The World Bank
- Jami Stewart, Senior Director, HR Services, Cisco Systems
- Klaas Venborg, Executive Director-Global People Shared Services, LEO Pharma A/S
- Katie Waldo, Manager, People Cener, H&R Block
- Angie Wilen, Director of HR Innovation, Freddie Mac
- Kelvin Lovely, Senior HR Advisory Solution Consultant, ServiceNow
- Chris Haver, AVP HR Shared Services, WVU Medicine
- Gabriel Guzman, HR People Solutions Manager, ISS Facility Services
2019 Advisory Board
- Tom Nesteruk, EVP, Shared Services, CACI International
- Chaitanya Jayanti, MyHR Manager, Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
- Nick Malcolm, Director of HR Operations, UnityPoint
- Mitch Sparber, Head of HR Services, North America, Zurich North America
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019Conference Day One
- Thursday, May 16, 2019Conference Day Two
- Friday, May 17, 2019
VenueVenue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.