Connecting Caring & Delivering 21st Century Care to Our Veterans"To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan"
President LincolnVA Healthcare 2019
is designed to bring together senior level leaders in the VA, VHA, VBA, Military, Academia and Industry Executives to discuss policies, innovating practices, program and facility modernizations and advancements in AI and emerging technologies. As we discuss challenges, priorities and opportunities shaping the future of healthcare delivery we focus on patient care, timely response and resolving tomorrow's challenges today!VA Healthcare 2019
will offer you professional growth with our CME certified sessions in addition to directly contributing to the well being of our veterans who have sacrificed for our country. Join us for the opportunity to learn, share and connect with industry leaders offering cutting edge innovations and network with likeminded professionals to explore redefining best practices in a collaborative environment.
Topics covered during the conference include:
- Veteran Centered Modules & Delivering Patient Care
- Telehealth Services and making Healthcare Accessible
- Suicide Prevention and Community Partners
- IT Modernization and DoD Collaboration
- PTSD, Invisible Wounds and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Readjusting Facilities to Meet the Needs of Veterans
- Women's Care & Treatment Options
- Electronic Health Records and IT Excellence
- Change Management and Cultural Improvements
- Advances in Prosthetics and Alternative Medicine for Veterans
- Process Your Claim in 30 Days!
- Addressing the Shortage of Physicians and Nurses
- And more!
Note: Although the subject matter of this conference relates to VA healthcare, this is a non-VA event. We are solely responsible for its content and neither the Department of Veterans Affairs nor any of its components (VHA, VBA) have sponsored or endorsed this event or IDGA.
- Margarita Devlin, MA, CRC, Principal Deputy Under Secretary for Benefits, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Deborah Lafer Scher, Executive Advisor to the Secretary, US Department of Veteran Affairs
- Surafeal Asgedom, Chief Officer, VA Modernization
- Peter Shelby, Former Assistant Secretary for Office of Human Resources & Administration, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Dr. Lynda Davis Chief, Veterans Experience Officer, U.S. Department of Veterans
- Dr. Joseph Ronzio, Deputy Chief Health Technology Officer, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- LTG (R) Mark Hertling, Author, Speaker & Contributor, Physician Leadership Development
- Lourdes E. 'Alfie' Alvarado-Ramos, Director, WA Department of Veterans Affairs
- Vito D. Imbasciani PhD MD, Secretary, California Department of Veteran Affairs
- Wanda Wright, Director, Arizona Department of Veterans' Services
- Allison Hickey, Former Under Secretary for Benefits, Formerly of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Frank Coluccio, Program Manager, Engineering Service, Technology Acquisition Center
- Jeffrey Saura, Chief Technology Officer, Orlando VA Medical Center (OVAMC)
- Richard Griffith, Chief Strategy Officer, Veterans Health Indiana, U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
- William Cerniuk, Program Director, VA Mobile Health, VHA Technology Director, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Steve Richter, SVP & General Manager, Insight Imaging Mobile Solutions
- Chakakhon Lea, Office of Information and Technology, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- COL(R) Dennis O. May, Deputy Director, Center for Minority Veterans, U..S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Huanguang Jia, MPH, PhD, Research Health Scientist, Center of Innovation on Disability and Rehabilitation Research
- Dr. Kimberlee Bayless, DNP, FNP-BC, APRN, Nurse Practitioner and the Director of the Transitional Pain Service, Acute Pain Service Anesthesia Department George E. Wahlen Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Jan Lindsay, PhD, Director, Telebehavioral Health, Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
- BENJAMIN BROOKE, MD, PHD, FACS, Chief, Division of Vascular Surgery, University of Utah
- MICHAEL J. BUYS, MD, Anesthesiologist & Assistant Clinical Professor, University of Utah
- AMY BECKSTEAD, RN, MSN, nurse educator/manager, Regional Centers of Innovation Specialty Care (COI) VA Salt Lake City (SLC) Health Care System
- Cherissa Jackson, Chief Medical Executive, AMVETS
- Terrence Moultrie, Deputy Chief of Verification Support at CVE, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Alan Macht, Director of Sales and Marketing, Action Manufacturing Inc.
- William D. Frazier, MD, CMO, Viemed
- Dr. Robert Martindale Martindale, MD, Professor of Surgery, Chief of Gastrointestinal and General Surgery and Medical Director, Hospital Nutritional Service at Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregon.
- Tina Joros, Vice President & General Manager, Open Business Unit and Financial Platforms, Allscripts
- Valerie Li, Government and IDN Director, Rauland
- Kelley J. Kash, Colonel, USAF, MSC (Retired), Chief Executive Officer, Maine Veterans Homes
- Diane Cowper Ripley, PhD, Acting Co-Director, CINDRR
- Jody Searight, Physician Assistant, Department of Veterans Affairs
Conference Day One
- Monday, May 13, 2019Conference Day Two
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019Post-Conference Focus Day
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019
VenueGaylord National Harbor
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor Maryland 20745
Immerse yourself in an unrivaled stay at Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center. Located on the Potomac River, just steps from the shopping and entertainment National Harbor is known for, this waterfront resort provides you with the best of both worlds. Whether you're enjoying a ride on the Capital Wheel, visiting MGM National Harbor with the city's complimentary circulator bus or exploring their very own 19-story glass atrium, you'll discover an extraordinary adventure. Bring the whole family to enjoy the fountain show, then make a splash of your own in the indoor pool.
Following the fun, satisfy your cravings at one of their seven stylish eateries, then end your evening with exotic cocktails and breathtaking views at Pose Lounge & Nightclub. When it's time to get back to business, host an inspiring meeting or conference, complete with customizable catering and dedicated event planners. Whether you're visiting for work or play, Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center provides a memorable stay.
The special room rate of $251 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 301-965-4000 and give the group name IQPC. You must make your reservation no later than April 20th, 2019. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference. Please note:
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.