Bringing the Digital Transformation Ahead
Following three successful editions of our Digital Utilities Europe Summit
, the 4th edition will be taking place in London, United Kingdom on 8th-9th May 2019.
The conference will bring together key industry stakeholders to address the current challenges of the digitalization in the utilities sector. The two day event will offer insight on business cases, financial aspects and technological advancements in the industry. Digital Utilities Europe 2019
will allow you to explore the successful implementation of recent case studies within digital business and its unique strategies.
- Improving Customer Experience with Seamless Technologies to Activate the Consumer
- Establishing Smart Meter Legitimacy with the Consumer
- Resilient Infrastructures - One of the Biggest Challenges for the Energy Transition
- Assessing the Operational Advantages of Moving Data to Cloud Services
- Benefitting the Industry through Collaboration between DSO's & TSO's
- Collecting Smart Meter Data to Improve and Develop Grid Management
- Maintaining Grid Security throughout the Transition to Decentralised Networks
- The Challenge of Forecasting Load Demands alongside Renewable Technologies
- Discussing the Implications of Electric Vehicles for the Utilities Industry
- Adapting to the Emergence of Residential Photovoltaic Systems and Batteries
Who will attend?
The two day event will bring together industry leaders from major European utility companies for networking opportunities. High profile speakers will be sharing their knowledge and expertise, allowing you to learn from the industry innovators and focus your digitalisation strategy.
The event is designed with special interest to CIO's, CTO's, CDO's and Heads of Digital Innovation looking to make the most of their technological solutions. Also in attendance will be power generation, transmission, distribution & supply companies, TNO's/TSO's & DNO's/DSO's.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Luca Ceriani, Chief Digital Officer, Alperia SpA
- Johan Ander, CEO, Fortum Tingcore
- Stephen Woodhouse, Chief Digital Officer, Poyry
- Marina Lombardi, Head of New Technologies & Innovation, Enel Distribuzione
- Tom Guy, Global Product Director, Centrica Connected Homes
- Rebecca Yates, Policy & Public Affairs Manager, Smart Energy GB
- Dr. Holger Wiechmann, Senior Manager - Digital & Smart Energy World, EnBW Energie
- Klaas Hommes, Business Developer, TenneT TSO BV
- Signe Horn Rosted, Director - Energy Markets, Electricity System Operator, Energinet
- Edwin Edelenbos, Manager of Strategy, Netbeheer Nederland
- Peter Soderstrom, Asset Development Manager, Vattenfall Distribution Sweden
- Jochen Schneider, CEO, Coneva GmbH
- James Johnston, CEO & Co-founder, Piclo
- Jouni Pylvanainen, Head of Strategic Development, Elenia
- Jorgen S. Christensen, Chief Technology Officer, Dansk Energi
- Marcus Stewart, Senior Manager Energy Analysis, National Grid System Operator
- Sonia Dunlop, Senior Policy Adviser, SolarPower Europe
VenueVenue to be confirmed