We are excited to announce London, UK as the host city for our 4th Biopesticides Europe conference
The Global and European biopesticides
market has continued to grow significantly over past few years. With increased direction from the authorities and growing demand for sustainable agriculture it is certain that biopesticides market will continue to experience unprecedented growth. There is however still uncertainty from within the industry on how to get products effectively into the market. Issues with regulation and registration still prove challenging.
This 2 days event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the biopesticides
industry to discuss the challenges faced and the future opportunities. Conference will also discuss the current overview of the markets, with highlights from experts on the progression of the biopesticides market and new insights and innovation of projects in pipeline.
- Regulatory Developments Affecting Biopesticides at the EU Level
- Maximising Market Access for Different Zonal Regions
- Technological Innovations Advancing the Industry
- Developing Integrated Control Programs
- Digital tools & Novel Formulations
- Current Low-Risk Criteria Defined
- Biocontrol & Organic Agriculture
- Developing Zero Residue Alternatives
- Working with Farmers to Increase Production & Protect the Land
- Innovative Partnerships Driving the Industry Forward
Who Will Attend?
- Pesticides & Biopesticides Producers
- Biopesticides Technologists
- R&D Scientists
- Registration Specialists
- Global Business/Commercial Directors
- Solution Providers
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Technology Providers
- Technical Managers
- Crop Protection Specialists
Syngenta Jealott's Hill International Research Centre 28th May 2019 - London, UK
During the afternoon of 28th May(Tuesday), a day before the conference, a select group of attendees will get a unique opportunity to visit Syngenta's Jealott's Hill International Research Centre.
Jealott's Hill International Research Centre is a key site in Syngenta's Global Research and Development network. With over 90 years of tradition of innovation and employing over 800 people, it is the company's largest site for new agrochemical R&D and product support.
Key activities at the Jealott's Hill include research into the discovery of new active ingredients, new formulation technologies, product safety, technical support of our product range and seeds research. The site houses a number of centres of scientific excellence, both chemical and biological, that partner with the UK and global research base to support our global activities and keep our science world-class.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on first come - first serve basis. Please register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference.
Site Visit attendance is subject to approval from Syngenta.
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Matthew Williams, Commercial Business Manager - Agrii
- Andrew Brown, Managing Director - Andermatt UK
- Matthew Traver, Lab Leader Biologics - Bayer Crop Science
- Jolanda Wijsmuller, Value Chain, Biologics & Minor Crops Manager - Bayer CropScience SA-NV
- Lieselotte De Bruyne, Product Manager Plant Health - Biobest Group
- Marcus Meadows-Smith, CEO - BioConsortia, Inc
- Kevin Bosc, EMEA Lead - External Affairs - Corteva Agriscience, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont
- Nigel Goodayle, Joint Partner - C&N Innovations
- Jurgen Sturma, Scientific Officer - European Food & Safety Authority - European Commission
- Evert Hamblok, Corporate Manager Regulatory Affairs - Koppert Biological Systems
- Carol Pullen, General Manager Europe - ORO AGRI
- Gianluca Savini, Technical Office Coordinator - Sant'Orsola Agricultural Cooperative Society
- Nayem Hassan, Managing Director - Russell IPM
- Antonio Cervero Domenech, Technical Director - Idai Nature
- David Cary, Executive Director - International Biocontrol Manufacturers Association - IBMA
- Amit Vasavada, Vice President, R&D - Marrone Bio Innovations
- Dean Thome, Global Business Development Director - Novozymes BioAg Limited
- Kasper Moreaux, R&D manager - Sac O2
- Dave Chandler, Associate Professor - Warwick Crop Centre - School Of Life Sciences
- Srinivasan Ramasamy, Flagship Program Leader for Safe and Sustainable Value Chains - World Vegetable Center