Taking Firepower Forward
The Future Artillery conference
is the longest running international indirect fires and combined arms manoeuvre conference.
The forum is build around core joint fires concepts, land power doctrine and air-ground combat capabilities, bringing together over 200 representatives from military and industry for three days of debate and discussion.
This year's event will look at the interchangeability of fires in the context of multi-domain operations and major combat operations, and the need to define the optimum capability balance between range, mass and lethality to support the joint force. Against a backdrop of army modernization initiatives across NATO member countries, Future Artillery continues to provide unique access for industry to meet with operational commanders and acquisition decision-makers in the artillery community and support their strategic ambitions.
Future Artillery takes place on 13-15 May 2019, at Stamford Bridge Football Stadium. Make sure you book early to guarantee your place for the prestigious Gala Dinner at the Honourable Artillery Company.
"A high quality event with very qualified attendees which was very valuable and thought provoking."
Chief of Artillery, Czech Republic Army
"Very valuable... it was extremely informative."
Commanding Officer, 10th Marine Regiment, United States Marine Corps
"Great networking opportunity and useful for the learning of allied plans and capabilities. "
Business Development, Orbital ATK
"Impressive collection of speakers and very valuable indeed."
Director Marketing & Sales, Saab Dynamics AB
- Lieutenant General Gorbylov, Land Forces Deputy Commander & Commander of Rocket Troops & Artillery, Armed Forces of Ukraine
- Major General Wilson A. Shoffner, Commanding General, Fires Center of Excellence and Fort Sill, U.S. Army
- Major General Andrii Koliennikov, Armament and Military Equipment Directorate, Armed Forces of Ukraine
- Brigadier General Michel Ledanseur, Commandant, School of Artillery, French Army
- Colonel Jon Cresswell, Joint Effects Capability Development Lead, Army HQ, British Army
- Colonel Daniel Condruz, Section Head of Combat Support, Romanian Land Forces
- Colonel J.M.A. (Marc) LaFortune, Director of Artillery, Canadian Armed Forces
- Colonel Milan Kalina, Chief of Artillery, Czech Republic Army
- Colonel Adolfo Garcia, Commanding Officer, 14th Marine Regiment, United States Marine Corps
- Lieutenant Colonel Lee Youngkyun, Artillery Systems, Defense Acquisition Program Administration, Republic of Korea Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Ducrot, Incoming Director of Studies and Prospective Artillery, French Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Felix Sanchez Lailla, Chief Instructor of Field Artillery & Spanish Representative to ISG IF (NAAG, NATO), Spanish Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Uwe Kraft, Head of Artillery and Joint Fires Branch, Army Concepts and Capabilities Development Centre, German Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Niklas Edelsvard, CO, Artillery School, Swedish Armed Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Pavol Barancik, Fire Support Coordinator & Chief of Artillery, Slovak Armed Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Ducrot, Incoming Director of Studies and Prospective Artillery, French Armed Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Matin Blaha, Deputy Head of Fire Support Department, University Of Defence, Brno,, Czech Armed Forces
- Major Marek Uchak, VSD- Artillery Specialist, Slovak Armed Forces
Conference Day One
- May 13 2019Conference Day Two
- May 14 2019
Conference Day Three
- May 15 2019
VenueChelsea Football Club
Fulham Road London SW6 1HS
Phone: + (44) 207 958 2871Accommodation
We are delighted to confirm MICE Concierge Ltd are our trusted official accommodation and concierge service for Future Artillery 2019
MICE Concierge will be providing an enhanced service for all attendees to help ensure you are well looked after whilst you are in Fulham. As our trusted supplier, they have exclusive accommodation rates at all surrounding hotels surrounding Stamford Bridge Chelsea FC, and will ensure you receive the best experience and most importantly the best rates.
We advise you to book through the official channel as the service is supported by the event; you will get the best rates and by staying in one of the accredited hotels you will be with other delegates and will therefore be able to network/socialise more to get the most out of the event.
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.