The summit will take place on the 22nd and 23rd May 2019, Copenhagen, Denmark. The two days event will give you an extensive view on the European and regional Nordics situation of the biomass
You will have the possibility to address the uncertainties and identify opportunities of heat and power in EU and a look into utilization of biomass
as a source of power developments.
- Market Developments in a Global Perspective
- Regulations and Policies for the European Biomass Industry
- Financing and Investing strategies in Biomass
- Sustainability challenges in the Supply Chain
- Biomass Transportation
- Actual Case Studies to Biomass conversion to energy
- Technological Advancements in the Biomass Industry
- Commercialization - opportunities, challenges, funding, partnerships
Growing demand, new legislation economics and many more
Utilization of biomass as a source f power is a critical challenge facing the world. However, the decisions facing stakeholders such as producers, growers, regulators and investors are complex. That is why we will tackle this raising question and make new ideas with market participants.
Who should attend
The Biomass PowerON Summit
will bring together top level experts from Power Companies, Biomass
Traders & Distribution Companies, Producers of Biomass
, Renewable Energy Consultancies, EPC Contractors and OEMs, Regulatory & Research experts, Government organizations and others.
Why you should join the Biomass PowerON Summit
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the global biomass market on this 2 day event filled with presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies.
- Hear experts focus on new regulatory framework, changing demand, biomass economics and more.
- Network and exchange ideas with colleagues from the bioenergy industry
- Jacek Podkanski, European Investement Bank
- Simone Passera, TURBODEN
- Andrew Lang, World Bioenergy Association
- Peter Kofod Kristensen, Orsted
- Hans Ladum-Poulsen, Babcock & Wilcox Volund
- Alexandra Pedro, Pinewells S.A
- Jens-Ole Aagaard Jensen, Danish Bioenergy Association
- Dr. Rainer Bertling, AUMUND Fordertechnik
- Adam Brown, Renewable Energy Association
- Giorgio Dodero, IPG Industrial Project Group
- Alessia Gaetani, Bioenergy Europe (AEBIOM)
- Preben V. Messerschmidt, Ramboll
- Mads Frederik Hovmand, University of Copenhagen