Converting Data into Actionable Intelligence
The increase for artificial intelligence, machine learning and automation is prevalent and relevant in the Intelligence Community. The 2019 Intelligence Analytics Summit
will focus on key areas within this space, covering topics related to:
- Real time Analytics
- Operationalizing Big Data
- Verifying and Validating Critical Masses of Information
- Defining Risks of Severe External Threats
- Leveraging Automation to Shift to Actionable Intelligence
- OSINT tools to help analyze information more effectively
brings together thought leaders to discuss challenges and solutions within the Intelligence Community and the direction forward.
At our 2018 summit, we learned from the U.S. Army, NSA, CIA, IARPA, DARPA and ODNI about opportunities to strengthen forecasting through emerging advances in analytics, Analyzing key figures and organizations that pose threats to the US, and Leading the IC's efforts to enhance returns on investments in technology & facilities.
We hope to see you at the 2019 Intelligence Analytics Event!
- Better understanding on military and government intelligence needs and processes for acquisition, in order to secure the bid
- Dive into policy and requirements for standardization; learn about compliance requirements for the next generation technology across the intelligence community
- Discover new emerging technologies and innovative strategies to enhance real time analytics, increased processing performance and storage capabilities to meet the needs of an ever-changing environment
- Test new technologies and applications to speed up the analytics process and maximize storage capabilities during our Demo Drive, evaluate and analyze the tools that will enhance operational efficiencies
- 10+ Hours of networking with military and government experts to discuss new challenges such as managing big data sharing and increased bandwidths and explore solutions such as predictive analytics.
2019 Speaker Faculty
- Brigadier General Scott Bethel (USAF, Retired), Former Vice Commander, U.S. Air Force, Integrity ISR
- Frank Konieczny, Chief Technology Officer, Office of the Chief of Information Dominance & Chief Information Officer, USAF
- Eileen Vidrine, Chief Data Officer, USAF
- Pamela Byron, Deputy Assistant Director of Intelligence, FBI
- Dr. Stacey Dixon, Director, IARPA
- COL Benjamin Ring, Director, ARD/J-9", USCYBERCOM
- Dawn Meyerriecks, Deputy Director of Science and Technology, CIA
- Dr. Peter Highnam, Deputy Director, DARPA
- Wanda Jones-Heath, Deputy CISO/Chief, Cybersecurity, USAF
- Russell Travers, Deputy Director, National Counterterrorism Center
- Taryn Gillison, Assistant Program Manager DCGS-N Increment 2, PEO C4I, Battlespace Awareness & Intelligence Operations Program Office, USN
- Dr. Frederic Lemieux, Professor of the Practice and Faculty Director of the MPS in Applied Intelligence, Georgetown University
- Eric Peralta, OSINT SME, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff G-2
- Dustin Hux, Vice President and Senior Scientist, Elder Research
- Carl Hoover, Chief Technology Officer, Elder Research
- Bill Washburn, Business Strategy & Operations, INFORMATICA Federal Operations Corporation
- Frank Rehder, BI Architect/ Data Architect Cloud, ZI Intelligence
- Gerald Martinetz, VP Applied Intelligence, Mindbreeze
- Bob Palmer, VP Software Solutions, SAP:NS2, National Security Services
- Joshua Goldsberry, SIFT Project Manager/Principal Data Scientist, Alqimi
- Doug Ellis, VP Global Solution Architects, Altair
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueHilton Alexandria Mark Center
5000 Seminary Rd, 22311
Alexandria, VA, USA
VenueHilton Alexandria Mark Center
5000 Seminary Road
Alexandria, VA 22311
Located five miles from Washington, DC and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center sits near a serene lake and botanical preserve. Enjoy world-class amenities including 55,000 sq. ft. of indoor-outdoor meeting space and the award-winning Finn & Porter restaurant. Make their hotel your home away from home as you bask in the joy and comfort of the furnishings in their comfortable rooms, conveniently equipped with WiFi access and Direct TV.
Group Rate: $169 plus tax per night
Group Code: IQPC
Please call 703-845-1010 and identify you are part of the IQPC group to ensure the special rate (based on availability). The group rate is available three days before and after event based on group rate availability. Please make your reservation before May 7th, 2019, in order to ensure you are eligible for the group rate (based on availability).
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.