CX Utilities Forum: Fueling Innovation. Driving Centricity. Embracing the Customer.
Developing a seamless CX journey that enables customers to achieve their cost and reliability goals will ensure customer retention and maintain profitability.
But as rapidly emerging competitors redefine energy standards through efficient, low cost digital operations, utilities companies must reimagine their approaches to customer centricity, innovate with agility, build their brand and leverage digital channels to remain competitive.
That's why we're bringing together Europe's leading CX Utilities
professionals to share best practice and work towards common goals such as cultural change, customer centricity, digital transformation, data analytics, process improvement and more.
Benefits of Attending
By bringing together industry thought leaders from across Europe, attending CX Utilities
will teach you how to:
- Managing the impacts of the changing regulatory landscape
- Change mind-sets and behaviour to build a customer centric company culture
- Create an engaging end-to-end customer journey
- Leveraging data, insights and analytics to understand the evolving needs of customers
- Develop a digital transformation strategy that will improve both customer and employee experience
- Build engagement and trust whilst improving services and experience for vulnerable customers
- Integrate CX with process improvement
- Define metrics to measure CX performance and optimise existing strategies
- Jocelyn McConnachie, Conference Chair, CX Expert
- Roy Baker, Director of Transformation, SSE
- Eileen Brown, Customer Experience Director, Northern Gas Networks
- Zoisa Walton, Director, Octopus Energy Business Solutions
- Barry White, UK Customer Transformation Programme Manager Customer & Stakeholder Experience, National Grid
- Sarah Morgan, Customer Services Director, Good Energy
- Claire Forbes, Senior Director Corporate Communications, OFWAT
- Simon Mcdonald, International Customer Experience Manager, E.ON
- Faye England, Customer Experience and Change Manager, Thames Water
- Alex Russell-Rutherford, CX Manager, Wessex Water
- Sue Moore, Customer Immersion - UK Lead, E.ON
- Matthew White, Head of Delivery - Customer Journey, Citizens Advice
- Meg Darling, Head of Customer Service, Spark Energy
- Stephen Murray, Energy Commercial Manager, Moneysupermarket.com
- James Doig, Head of Customer Strategy, Centrica
- Richard Billingham, Head of Compliance, Ofgem
- Liam Mulholland, Former Director of Customer Services, Northern Ireland Water
- Tory Flash, Head of Customer Transformation, Independent Consultant
- Richard Farrell, Chief Technology Officer, Netcall
- Chanice Henry, Editor-in-Chief, CX Network
- Dr. Christopher McLachlan, Company Builder - Innovation Management, EnBW
VenueHilton London Olympia
380 Kensington High Street London W14 8NL
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have put together a HotelMap that displays discounted accommodation for hotels in the area near to CX Utilities Forum 2019. The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel: https://www.HotelMap.com/pro/MJSRNPlease note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.