Our 4th annual Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast conference
will convene on June 3rd & 4th.Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast
will gather a global audience of medical device experts and PFS
industry leaders to discuss new developments and showcase the latest and advancements, keeping you at the forefront of a booming industry.
The competitive PFS
market has sparked great improvements as devices strive for higher quality, safety, and patient satisfaction. Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast
is the perfect platform to strengthen knowledge in key principles such as human factors and patient centricity, connectivity and digital health, container closure integrity, the therapeutic opportunities of pre-filled, and manufacturing in the landscape of complex biologics, whilst honing in on emerging trends for parenteral devices.
Benefits of Attending
Join us in San Diego to
- Obtain insights into the new FDA draft guidance on human factors submissions, and the European Medical Device Regulation (EU MDR)
- Discover key innovations in digital health and how it can benefit pre-filled syringes
- Understand how silicon is being used to enhance formulation
- Explore the latest case studies in therapeutic opportunities
- Highlight the emerging trends of connected health and the future of drug delivery device designs
- Cutting edge industry insight on manufacturing processes and techniques
Who should attend
Executives, Directors, VPs, Heads, Principals, Managers of:
- Pre-Filled Syringes/ PFS
- Device/ Device Engineering
- Human Factor
- Container Closure Integrity
- Sterile Manufacturing
- Regulatory Affairs
or anyone who works with Pre-Filled Syringes
/ Autoinjectors within pharmaceutical, biotech and solution providers.
Plus an Interactive Half-Day Post-Conference Workshop | Wednesday 5th June 2019The Secrets to Uncovering and Addressing Design Flaws BEFORE Usability Testing
Workshop Leader: Shannon Clark, Principal, UserWise, Inc.
08.30 - 12.00
- Benjamin Werner, Scientist, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Delma L Broussard, Director, CSL Behring
- Diane Doughty, Senior Scientist, MedImmune
- Douglas Cusato, Director of Medical Rubber Business , Sumitomo Rubber
- Edmond Israelski, Co-convenor of ISO and IEC Medical Devices Standards Committee, Abbott Laboratories
- Hiroki Hasegawa, Researcher, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc
- Jason Fernandez, Drug product formulation and process development scientist, Biogen
- Kesley Gallagher, Senior Manager Novel Marketed Biologics, Amgen Inc.
- Lin Li, Senior Consultant Engineer, Eli Lilly and Company Ltd
- Lori Burton, Senior Principal Scientist, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
- Michael Song, Sr. Manager, Medimmune
- Natalie Abts, Senior Program Manager, Usability Services, MedStar Health
- Rita Lin, Human Factors Reviewer, FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health
- Robert Schultheis, President, zebrasci inc
- Ronald Forster, Director Process Development, Amgen
- Severine Duband, Global Category Manager, Nemera
- Shannon E. Clark, Principal, UserWise, Inc.
- Swapnil Pansare, Scientist, MedImmune
- Tina Rees, Associate Director-Human Factors, Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Toshiro Katayama, Product Manager, Zeon Chemicals L.P.
- Valerie Fenster, director of insights & human factor , Kaleidoscope Innovation
VenueHyatt Regency Mission Bay
1441 Quivira Road
San Diego, California, USA