We present our 6th Annual Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast 2019 Conference
and Exhibition taking place on the 8th, 9th April in Boston.
This event will bring together specialists within the industry to provide an exclusive insight into the sphere of regulation, new digital technology trends, human studies and innovative design and delivery systems within the prefilled syringe industry. This comprehensive overview will help attendees understand the changing global market and the challenges faced within the industry.
This year's agenda includes the following:
- New digital technology trends and evaluation of connectivity.
- Regulatory Processes and Challenges, including home-based administration and compliance within a fast-changing landscape.
- 21st century cures act and evaluation of article 117
- Innovative designs and drug delivery systems including device combination product challenges.
- The future of PFS, next generation syringes, biologics and addressing the emerging challenges of chemical compatibility.
- Interactive panel discussions led by industry experts.
- Development within injectables translated into device management.
Benefits of Attending
With the Pre-Filled Syringes
market expected to grow on a global scale to reach $16 billion by 2020, this event is not to be missed.
Developing on our annual success, this event assembles an international audience with industry and regulation experts.
With a rapidly expanding patient demographic, we need to ensure that the PFS
industry is ready for the new generation of drugs. This event is critical to help you stay on top of the evolving market trends and the dynamic PFS
- Evaluating human factor studies and patient centric design strategies
- Assessing the challenges of integrating combination products into the drug development process
- Reviewing digital connectivity, it's implementation and product integrity
- Focussing on regulatory developments aligned with Article 117 and the 21st Century Cures Act
This event will surely provide a much-needed in-depth insight into the PFS
Who should attend
Executives, Directors, VPs, Heads, Principals, Managers, Scientists, Researchers of:
- Pre-filled Syringes
- Device Engineering
- Human Factors
- Sterile Manufacturing
- Regulatory Affairs
Plus Two Interactive Half-Day Post-Conference Workshops | Wednesday 10th April 2019
Workshop A: Glass and Polymer - two established materials for primary containers - identify the best option
Workshop Leaders: Dr. Wenzel Novak, Global Senior Director Business Development, Gerresheimer
Bernd Zeiss, Head of Global Technical Support, Gerresheimer
08.30 - 12.30
Workshop B: Preparing for a Pre-submission Meeting
Workshop Leader: Barry Sall, Principle Consultant, Parexel Consulting
13.30 - 17.00
Chairs for 2019:
- Dhairya Mehta, Director Device and Combination Products, Shire
- Darin Oppenheimer, Executive Director Head of Drug Device, Merck
Snapshot of Speakers Include
- Tina Kiang, Acting Division Director, CDRH/ODE/DAGRID, FDA
- Hemal Mehta, Associate Director Global CMC RA, Medical Devices and Combination Products, Janssen
- Brian Frank Lewis, Senior Consultant Engineer, Eli Lilly
- Joyce Y Zhao, Device Lead, Combination Product Development, Takeda
- Michael Song, Sr. Manager, Drug Delivery and Device Development, MedImmune
- Amit Khanolkar, Director, New Product Development Quality Engineering, Janssen
VenueSheraton Boston Hotel
39 Dalton Street
Boston, MA, USA