We are proud to host the fourth annual Future Armoured Vehicles Weapon Systems conference, which will convene in London on the 5th and 6th June 2019.
Now in its fourth year, the conference provides the ideal platform for a high-level meeting between key military personnel involved in munition and armament systems for armoured combat vehicles, and leaders from the most forward-thinking NATO-aligned military nations.
As armoured vehicles are required to operate across diverse environments and against varying enemy forces they need to be able to deliver the firepower required to eliminate these adversaries. Whether exploiting anti-tank guided missiles to counter larger armoured units, or beyond line of sight ranged artillery in support of advancing soldiers, modern armoured vehicles continue to rely a myriad of weapon systems to deliver the lethality required to achieve their mission objectives.
Analysing R&D in new armaments and munitions for armoured vehicles, generic modular designs that enable platform interoperability, targeting and tracking systems and operational feedback from training and gunnery exercises and schools, FAVWS promises to delve into the heart of lethality systems within international mounted formations.
Benefits of Attending
- Keynote briefings from senior managers from leading armoured vehicle programmes from across the NATO-aligned world
- A unique emphasis on developing versatile lethality capabilities by exploiting open electronic architectures and a modular approach to weapon system integration
- Focused and high-level discussion featuring technical managers and project engineers from both military and industry
- Generating knowledge and expertise following recent procurement processes within international militaries
- Informal networking time factored in so that you can gather insight from peers and colleagues shaping and influencing armoured vehicle programmes
- Lieutenant General (Ret'd) Jonathon Riley, Former Deputy Commander ISAF, British Army
EXPERT MILITARY AND TECHNICAL SPEAKERS:
- Lieutenant Colonel Ken Bernier, Product Manager Abrams Main Battle Tank, US Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Joseph Rosen, Product Manager Stryker Future Operations, US Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Simon Routledge, SO1 Land Systems, DSTL, UK MoD
- Lieutenant Colonel (Ret'd) Kerim Serkan Simais, Land Systems Specialist, Turkish Undersecretariat for Defence Industries (SSB)
- Major James Hollas, SO2 Weapons & Heavy Systems, Armoured Trials and Development Unit, British Army
- Captain Nicolas Sallien, Technical Manager JAGUAR EBRC, DGA
- Mr Florian Wiss, Fire Support Manager JAGUAR,DGA
- Mr Jelmer Korstanje MSc, Weapon Systems Scientist, TNO
- Mr Wim de Ruijter MSc, Senior Scientist Weapon Systems, TNO
- Dr Periklis Charchalakis, Technical Manager, Vetronics Research Centre
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Place, Kensington
London, United Kingdom