With the US space sector set to be transformed as the new sixth branch of the military 'Space Command' is developed, the AEHF and WGS reach maturity and the initial pilots following the Wideband AoA become more advanced, there has never been a more vital time to explore the evolution of US SATCOM capability.
SMi Group is delighted to announce the return of the MilSatCom USA
conference for its 4th annual year, set to provide a refined focus on the US communications market, and address how these critical programmes are developing. The two-day event will explore the resiliency of systems, their integration to ground terminals, as well as wider efforts to optimise bandwidth utilisation via international partnerships.
2019 Conference Highlights:
- Engage with stakeholders from across the US Space Enterprise including USAF, US Navy, US Army, US DoD, Defence Innovation Unit, US COCOMS, NRL and DISA
- Learn how the future US Space Force and other major policy changes are driving reformation of the US approach to military communications
- Discover how MilSatCom programmes across allied partners can drive collaboration and partnerships for future strategies
- Hear from leading industry stakeholders & how they are developing resilient MilSatCom architectures and approaches
The need to harmonise collaboration of industry and defence has never been higher. Join us at the premier event for industry professionals seeking to explore the next generation of American communications capability, and hear in-depth presentations from military representatives across all branches, as well as supporting government agencies and industry.
More information at www.milsatcom-usa.com/asdwl
All active federal employees, to include Military Personnel, will be granted FREE ADMISSION to our event. However, in order to attend this event PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED, which is subject to final approval by the conference organizer.
COMMERCIAL ORGANISATIONS: Any commercial organisations who wish to attend the event should contact Alia Malick, Director by phone: +44 (0) 207 827 6168 or by email: email@example.com
or submit a Sponsor Enquiry.
- Brian Teeple, Deputy Chief Information Officer, OSD
- Brigadier General David Gaedecke, Director, Cyberspace Operations and Warfighting Integration, Office of Information Dominance and Chief Information Officer, US Air Force
- Brigadier General Mark Baird, Deputy Director, National Reconnaissance Office, US DoD
- Colonel Chad Raduege, Director of Cyberspace & Infomation Dominance, ACC A6, US Air Force
- Colonel Hugh McCauley, J6 Operations, Division Chief, US SOUTHCOM
- Colonel Steven Butow, Space Portfolio Lead, Defence Innovation Unit , US DoD
- Douglas Loverro, President, Loverro Consulting, LLC
- Dr Brian Teeple, Deputy Chief Information Officer , OSD, US DoD
- Hugh McCauley, J6 Operations, Division Chief, US DoD
- Lieutenant Colonel Eric Trias, Lead Analyst, Aviation Cybersecurity, SECAF, US Air Force
- Mr Charles Osborn, Acting Director, Infrastructure Directorate , DISA
- Mr Douglas Loverro, Independent Consultant, Loverro Consulting, LLC
- Mr Frank Konieczny, Chief Technology Officer SECAF, US Air Force
- Mr Jason Perkins, Branch Chief Satellite, Spectrum, & Terrestrial Communications , US SOCOM
- Mr Michael Laney, Head of International Engagement MilSatCom, Headquarters Air Force, International Affairs (SAF/IA), US Air Force
- Mr Michael Rupar, Branch Head, Transmission Technology Branch, US Naval Research Laboratory
- Squadron Leader Nick Bolan, SATCOM Capability Director, NATO ACT
950 North Stafford Street
Arlington, Virginia, USA