LEAN. GLOBAL. END TO END.
You can't get a drug to market without a clinical trial. You can't run a clinical trial
without product supply.
We understand that your role is critical in ensuring the on time and efficient development of the next life saving drug and we know that this makes your time precious.
In 2019 we have condensed everything you need to advance your Clinical Trial Supply
into three jam packed days.
The industry's most interactive and solution focused CTS
forum features deep dive workshops, live polls, panel debates, round table discussions and exclusive key note case studies to ensure that you leave with the industry's best solutions and strategies to transform your clinical trial supply.
If there is ONE Clinical Trial Supply conference
that you attend in 2019, make sure that it is this one.
What to expect in 2019
- Optimise your clinical trial supply forecasting and demand planning through innovative I.T solutions and best practice case examples from the industries leading companies
- Analyse the Industry trend to use global standards for clinical trial kit and component identifications across the supply chain
- Analyse the reverse logistics of any product supply to ensure that your product return and destruction strategy is aligned with your clinical supply programs
- Scrutinise the advantages and challenges of implementing direct to patient models to improve trial retention and patient centricity across the supply chain
- Discuss clinical trial data collection and utilisation to improve global supply efficiency, visibility and control from end to end
- Decipher the biggest challenges and opportunities of the next 12 months with insights into the Brexit reality and the future of IT innovations such as Blockchain and AI
- Steven Jacobs, Board Chairman, Global Clinical Supplies Group
Confirmed 2019 Speakers Include:
- Tania Snioch, Director Healthcare, GS1 Global Office
- Ahn Louise Larsen, Senior Supply Chain Specialist, CMC Clinical Supplies - Supply Chain Optimisation and Solutions, Novo Nordisk
- Sebastien Coppe, Head of Consulting Group, N-Side
- Tatjana Vorobjova, Sr Manager, Global Logistics, Investigational Material Supply Chain, Celgene
- Didier Basseras, Vice President Clinical Supplies - Clinical Supply Chain, Sanofi-Aventis
- Buz Hillman, Associate Director, Clinical Supply Systems and Strategy, Janssen
- Ayelet Weissbach, Clinical Supply Chain Manager, NeuroDerm
- Francesco Spoto, Master Site Manager - Clinical and Quality Expert, Novartis
- Niklas Mattsson, Global Lead - Comparator Planning, MSD
- Annick Bessems, Director Global Trial Management and GCDO Program Leader- Oncology, Janssen
- Kamal Amin, Senior Clinical Supplies Manager, Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics
- Janet Japzon-Salugao, Senior Director, Investigational Medicine Supply Chain, Incyte
- Philippe Verlaine, Head of Global Clinical Supply Optimization, Global Clinical Trials Supply - pending final confirmation, UCB
- Boaz Leshem, VP Operations & Manufacturing, Pluristem Therapeutics
- Rawle Dundas, Associate Director, Global Clinical Supply, Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Samantha Carmichael, Lead Pharmacist Clinical Trials / R&D, Clinical Research & Development, NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde
- Ana-Zeralda Canals, Clinical Operations Manager, Sanifit
- Esther Sadler-Williams, Managing Director, SimplyESW
- Bjoern Rath, Independent Supply Chain Consultant & Sr. Economics Lecturer, GS1
- Bernard Jaucot, Director Strategic Solution, Global Clinical Supplies (GCS, PPD
- Andrea Zobel, Global Senior Portfolio Director Clinical Logistics, PAREXEL
- Nancy Meyerson-Hess, Former Head of Clinical Operations and Compliance, Grunenthal
- Dr. Pia Schmidt, Client Relationship Director, Parexel
- Monica Paccione, Executive Director, Clinical Research and Development, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Jan Pieter Kappelle, Vice President, Strategy, 4G Clinical
- Natalie Balanovsky, JIT Manufacturing Solutions Manager, Almac
- Leon Dzivinsky, Vice President & Senior Legal Counsel, PRA Health Sciences
- Maggie Torok, Clinical Supply Chain Manager, Allergy Therapeutics
- Irena Seredina, Executive Director, S-Clinica
- Alexandra Tsioni, Clinical Supply Chain Study Lead, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Irina Kracheninnikova, Central Clinical Demand Manager, Ipsen
Pre-Conference Workshop Day
- Monday 20th May
Conference Day One
- Tuesday 21st MayConference Day Two
- Wednesday 22nd May
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueSheraton Brussels Airport Hotel
Brussels National Airport, 1930
VenueSheraton Brussels Airport Hotel
Brussels National Airport
Phone: 32 2 710 80 00Accommodation
We have a number of discounted bedrooms available to book. Please click the link below to book, the bedroom rate is EUR199 plus EUR10 city tax including VAT per night. We encourage you to book your accommodation at your earliest to avoid disappointment: Book your group rate for IQPC / CTS 2019Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.