What is Customer Contact Week?Formerly known as Call Center Week, CCW is the #1 conference & expo for CX, contact center, customer care professionals. Be part of the community that comes together each year for a week full of learning, networking, and some fun!
20th Anniversary20 Years of Customer Contact Week
Started in 1999 as Call Center Week, it was a harebrained idea created to provide 80+ call center managers with an annual event to discuss best practices in agent training, emerging call center technology, performance metrics, quality assurance, cost reduction and other critical customer service priorities.
Fast forward 20 years. While at first glance it may seem as if we are still looking at similar priorities, so much has changed in our industry. As a result, so have we! More than customer care, CCW annually serves more than 3,000 attendees ranging from customer titles of all types to the many professionals responsible for holistic customer experience design and delivery.
Our 20th anniversary CCW series is rooted in the people, process and technology your organization needs to deliver world-class journeys to all customers, internal and external.
We can't wait to kick off the celebration with you in Las Vegas this June!
Expert speakers already confirmed include:
- Tony Hsieh, CEO, Zappos
- Ambassador Nancy Brinker, Founder, Susan G. Komen Foundation
- Troy Stevenson, VP & Global Head of Community Operations, Uber
- Shep Hyken, Amazement Officer, Shepard Presentations
- Sasha Chatani Lucas, Head of Digital, Verizon Fios
- Meghan Borsic, Head of UX Research and Design, Consumer Electronics, Amazon
- Sundar Chari, Director of Customer Experience, Hertz
- and more!
Day 1: Site Tour Experience Day
- Monday, June 24, 2019Day 2: Workshops & Focus Day
- Tuesday, June 25, 2019 Day 3: Main Conference & Expo
- Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Day 4: Main Conference & Expo
- Thursday, June 27, 2019 Day 5: Site Tour Experience Day
- Friday, June 28, 2019
3400 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas Nevada 89109
Welcome to where dreams come to play. Since day one, The Mirage has transformed the modern Las Vegas experience, and they'll never stop bringing you the best in entertainment, dining, hotel luxury and nightlife. Whether you're enjoying a grand Las Vegas escape, a vacation with friends and family, or a business function, the Mirage is here to enrich your stay. From royal white tigers to a private oasis and an active volcano to The Beatles LOVE, it's all right at the center of the Strip! Discover what dreams await you within The Mirage's tropical paradise.
Group Rate: $160.00 per night + 13.38% tax + reduced Resort Fee of $30 per night
How to Book: To book your room please call 1-800-627-6667 and identify you are part of the IQPC, 20th Annual Customer Contact Week group to ensure the special rate (based on availability). You can also use our group's reservation link to book online.
Reservations Phone: 1-800-627-6667
Reservations Link: https://book.passkey.com/event/49777640/owner/4940/home
The group rate is available three days pre and post event based on group rate availability. Please make your reservation before Monday, June 03, 2019** in order to ensure you are eligible for the group rate.
After Monday, June 3rd the hotel rooms will be offered on a space-available basis at the prevailing rate.
*The discounted Resort Fee includes:
- In-room wired and wireless high-speed internet access
- Property-wide wireless internet access
- Access to the Fitness Center at the Mirage Spa (additional fee may apply for Spa Facilities)
- Electronic Newspaper Access
- Notary services at the Business Service Center
- Printing of boarding passes at the Business Service Center, lobby internet kiosks and Concierge
- Copies and faxes at the Business Service Center (up to 10 copies or faxes in black and white only)
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
**Historically the CCW Room block has sold out prior to the cut-off date. To ensure access to the group rate and stay in the host hotel, we encourage you to reserve your sleeping room when you book you attendance for the show.Please note:
We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.