Learn How to Scale Up Robotic Process Autopmation and Leverage on Intelligent Autopmation to Robotize End-to-end
Join the leading international AI & RPA
practitioners in Dusseldorf and learn the digital vision and strategies put into place at 40+ companies like UBS, SaxoBank, Amazon, ING, Tespack, NIIS Health, Bosch, Pfizer, IKEA, BMW, and others that have each saved them 30+ FTEs and helped generate impressive RoI.
- Explore hands-on solutions to reach the next cost-saving level of your automation journey; whether you're implementing your first pilot, scaling across the organization, or enhancing RPA with cognitive technologies to robotize end-to-end.
- How to make the most of Artificial Intelligence (AI) & RPA technologies and avoiding common implementation pitfalls from the outsetarn how to establish a Center of Excellence (CoE) and which governance model will work best for your company.
- Discussing the future in light of AI slowly taking over more functions in Shared Service Center (SSC), Finance & Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Customer Service, and much more.
Key Challenges and Topics of Debate:
- How to get started with RPA and cognitive Automation? Which processes can be robotized?
- How to roll out the technology across the business and establisch a Center of Excellence?
- The don'ts of RPA and cognitive technologies: How to avoid pitfalls from the start?
- Which investments need to be done to guarantee the most value?
- How do we govern this technology and how do job profiles change?
Join this first-to-market conference that brings together providers and end-users to get the big picture and benefit from the next wave that will impact your bottom-line and enhance customer satisfaction at the same time! Learn how to use intelligent / cognitive / smart automation for your Shared Service Center (SSC), Global Business Services (GBS) strategies and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) operations. Find out how to improve all corporate activities in HR, procurement and Finance & Accounting (F&A) including Order to Cash (O2C), Purchase to Pay (P2P), Procurement, Customer Service and back office processes, such as Payroll or Controlling.
P.S: 3 hours of extra intensive networking - Discuss the state of the industry in small groups that meet your individual need!
- Utpal Chakraborty, Head of Artificial Intelligence, YES bank
- Nadin Kraus, Senior Director Finance Innovation Europe, Teva Pharmaceutical / Ratipharm
- Dr. Nupur Kohli, Director, TedX Delft Award Winner, Global Shaper World Economic Forum, NIIS Health; Forbes 30 under 30
- Yesika Aguilera, CMO, Tespack; Forbes 30 under 30
- Peter Barber, Director, Allstate Northern Ireland
- Fırat Akcoray, Head of AI & RPA, ING-Turkey
- Anna Alechno, Continuous Improvement Manager, IKEA Poland
- Vartul Mittal, Digital Business Transformation Leader, (Formerly) Barclays
- Deepak Subbarao, Master Black Belt, Lean and Automation Global Finance Transformation & Services, Zurich Insurance Company
- Birgit Lichtenstein, Head of Performance Management, Head of Digital@Finance, innogy SE
- Irfan Ali, Head of Robotics Process Automation, Bosch
- Nina von Krimpen, Performance Optimisation, AkzoNobel
- Dr. Bjorn Weber, Group IT - Enabling Prozesse Business Relationship Management, Robotic Process Automation CoE Lead, BMW Group
- Sanna Koivu, Development Manager, Neste
- Semih Kumluk, Senior Data Scientist and AI Responsible, Turkcell
- Iria Saenz-Diaz Rojas, Finance Director, Coca Cola Global Business Services
- Anil Bhavnani, Director - BPO Operations, Pfizer Global Financial Solutions
- Lukasz Opoka, Executive Director, Head of Digital Banking Innovation, UBS
- Maria Salvatore, Director of Finance Operations, BMI Group
- Renier Koenings, BAS Programme Management, Credit Suisse
- Tom Stulla, Digital@Finance, innogy SE
- Kai-Peter Menck, Digital@Finance, innogy SE
- Gyorgy Levay, Research Manager, Infinite Biomedical Technologies
- Vlad Tarcan, RPA Center Lead, Groupe Renault
- Arkosnato Neogy, Data Scientist, Booking.com
- Pavel Kral, Digital RPA specialist, MANN+HUMMEL
- Han Xiao, Senior Research Scientist, Tencent
- Jarmo Nieminen, Lead Analyst RPA, Neste
- Marco Preis, Project Lead for Automation, Infineon
- Josef Litt, Director Digital & Transformation, BMI Group
- Gopal Karemore, Principal Data Scientist, Novo Nordisk
- Martin Ove Ax, Head of Robotics, SaxoBank
- Trung Nguyen Ngoc Nam, RPA Data Scientist, (formerly) BASF
- Marc Bouvier, Leiter Social Collaboration, DB Systel GmbH
- Janet Adams, Head of Risk and Controlling, AI, TSB Commercial Banking
- Tobias Bromel, Projektleiter, DB Regio
- Lars Lynne Hansen, Senior Data Scientist, Digital Transformation, Digital Accelerator, Novo Nordisk
- Martin Reible, Senior Analyst Analytics and Process Optimization, Oetker Digital
- Mark Wilson, Head of Data Governance, Handelsbanken UK
- Sumeet Pathak, Director Smart Automation, Societe Generale
- Dmitry Kostyaev, Head of Machine Learning, Magic Unicorn
- Wojciech Tatys, Transformation and Ops Excellence Lead, Discovery Inc.
- Sebastien Foucaud, VP Data Science, XING
- Steven van den Berg, VP Business Design, Uniper
- Nikolas Barth, Head of Innovation & Digitalization, Siemens AG
- Alejandro Saucedo, Chief Scientist, Institute for AI & Machine Learning
- Michel Neuhaus, Head of Analytics Enhanced Distribution, UBS
- Piotr Palczewski, Continuous Improvement Solutions Manager, IKEA Group
- 4 June 2019Conference Day One
- 5 June 2019
Conference Day Two
- 6 June 2019
- 7 June 2019
VenueVan Der Falk Hotel
Am Hulserhof 57
Phone: +49 211 200630
A limited number of reduced rate rooms are available at the conference hotel. Accommodation can be booked by calling the central reservation number. Please always quote the booking reference IQPC-Berlin. Hotel accommodation and travel costs are not included in the registration fee.
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please always book the hotel directly.