Maximising battery performance and efficiency while optimising production costs
Following the success of its inaugural event, Our European Electric Vehicle Batteries Summit
will be taking place in Berlin, Germany on 19th-20th June 2019.
The discussion this year will be focused around the key issues currently facing the electric vehicle batteries market, such as scaling up the industry over the coming years and the challenges this presents, the roadblocks along the supply chain and the technology needed to implement the solutions.
The two day event will bring together industry leaders from major car manufacturers, OEM's & battery producers sharing their knowledge and experience with the latest technology developments.
Also joining the summit will be policy makers from regulatory bodies, NGO's, market & energy consultants, and providers of key solutions such as components, materials and charging infrastructure. Don't miss out on this excellent networking opportunity.
- An Overview of EV Battery Market Developments
- Scaling Up the European Market to Adapt to Environmental Regulatory Pressure
- Developing Solutions to Tackle Range Anxiety
- New Material Technologies Overcoming Key Design Limitations
- Exploring Alternatives to Cobalt in EV Batteries
- Enhancing EV Battery Architecture to Optimise Charging Capabilities
- Maximising Performance & Safety with Effective Battery Control
- Assessing the Viability of Second-Life Batteries as Energy Storage Devices
- Considering Vehicle to Grid Applications to Establish Sustainable Charging
- Achieving Total Cost of Ownership that is Comparable to Petrol & Diesel
- Encouraging the Consumer to Adopt Sustainable Driving Habits
- Solving Charge Time Limitations with Wireless & Conductive Hands Free
- Philippe Vangeel, Secretary General, AVERE - The European Association for eMobility
- Frank Mueller, Scientific Advisory Board Member, BEM German Federal Association for eMobility
- Andreas Hintennach, Group Research, Daimler AG
- Arnold Lamm, Head of eDrive Technology, Daimler AG
- Petar Georgiev, Policy Advisor, Eurelectric
- Dr Carlo Papa, Director, Enel Foundation
- Oscar Miguel Crespo, Director, CIDETEC Energy Storage
- Baltasar Lopez, CEO & CTO, Millor Battery
- Erez Lober, Chief Operating Officer, StoreDot
- Bart Onsia, Business Development Manager, imec
- Can Aksakal, Industrial Battery Customer Solutions Manager, INCI GS YUASA
- Rico Schmerler, Department of Functionally Integrated Lightweight Structures, Fraunhofer IWU
- Sally Povolotsky, Director, Straight 6 Design
- Pavel Calderon, Lead Innovation Manager, Abtery
- Marcel Weil, Institute for Technology Assessment & Systems Analysis, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Hans Harjung, CEO & Founder, E-moove
- Julia Poliscanova, Manager - Clean Vehicles & Air Quality, European Federation for Transport & Environment
- Jayden Goh, CEO, Anhua Taisen Recycling Technology Co. Ltd.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.