Following the success of our inaugural Biobased Coatings Europe conference
in June 2018 which brought over 100 senior level attendees to Antwerp, we are excited to be hosting Biobased Coatings Europe 2019 on 19th & 20th June in Dusseldorf, Germany. The two day conference will once again bring together senior executives and experts from the coatings industry, policy makers, consultants, technology innovators and leading market analysts to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the industry and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
The two day event will give you an insight to the industry`s latest policy evaluations and, while focusing largely on developments within the coatings industry in Europe, will also concentrate on updates and future forecasts on supply and demand of the key world markets. By highlighting the sector's current major challenges and opportunities the conference will provide a holistic outlook on market trends and drivers.
- European Biobased Coatings Market Outlook & Policy Drivers
- Effective Marketing Strategies for Biobased Coatings
- ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION - Discussion will focus on the key issues facing biobased coatings: Market opportunities, policy framework, sustainability and sourcing of raw materials
- Collaborations Advancing the Adoption of Biobased Coatings
- Exploring Emerging Applications & Markets for Biobased Coatings
- PANEL DISCUSSION - The Future of Biobased Coatings - Working with the Key industry Stakeholders to Find a Common Understanding & Vision
- Creating Sustainable Biobased Coatings with Low Emissions & High Performance
- Maintaining Sustainability Throughout the Value Chain
Who Will Attend?
- Chemicals companies
- Suppliers/Distributors of biobased products
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Solution Providers
- R&D Scientists
- Registration Specialists
- Global Business/Commercial Directors
- Solution Providers
- Technology Providers
- Technical Managers
- Manufacturers of bio based products
- Agricultural cooperatives and raw material traders
- Equipment suppliers for the chemical industry
- Engineering, Consulting & Investment companies
Exclusive Site Visit
We are very happy to announce that during the afternoon of Tuesday 18th of June, a limited number of conference delegates will have the unique opportunity to visit Alberdingk Boley's chemical plant near Dusseldorf.
Alberdingk Boley has been a partner for customers for more than 190 years. Their systems are based on water rather than solvents. The environmentally friendly binders from Alberdingk Boley refine, join, beautify and protect surfaces. In addition, they are Europe's largest producer of castor oil, linseed oil and their derivatives.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are strictly limited and allocated to conference delegates on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to final approval of the site visit host. Therefore, we would strongly suggest to book your place in advance to avoid disappointment.
More information regarding the visit will be announced shortly...
- Jessica Hoffmann, Product Manager Oleo Chemicals - Alberdingk Boley
- Lorena Rodriguez Garrido, Functional Printing & Coatings Researcher - Aimplas
- David Hess, Sales & Marketing Manager - Allessa GmbH
- Satoshi Takeno, Researcher, Performance Coating Materials R&D Dept - Asahi Kasei Europe GmbH
- Joost Broeders, Technical Director - Baril Coatings BV
- Timo Breuer, Product Manager - BCH Bruhl - Chemikalien Handel GmbH
- Otto Soidinsalo, Technical Application Manager - Borregaard AS
- Wolfgang Hoffmann, Head of Product Management - Caparol
- Saskia Beuck, Senior Project Manager - Covestro Deutschland AG
- Maud Kastelijn, Decovery Scientist - DSM Resins BV
- Sabine Amberg-Schwab, Head Functional Coatings - Fraunhofer-Institut Fur Silicatforschung ISC
- Nuria Herranz, Head Of Functional Coatings & Inks Research Group -ITENE
- Philippe Willems, Owner - Orineo
- Lawrence Theunissen, Global Director Application Development - Reverdia
- Lixian Xu, Product Manager Valida - Sappi Europe
- Kai Reichensperger, Head of Technical Customer Service - Packaging Systems - SCHUTZ GmbH & Co.
- Amit Trivedi, Business Development Manager-Cellulose Products - Stora Enso
- Roger Blokland, Senior Business Development Manager - TNO / Biorizon
VenueVenue to be confirmed