With the fluctuation of feedstock prices and the impending sulphur cap regulation, the European carbon black
industry is facing great changes in the near future. Adaptation will be key for the industry to continue to progress, as well as meeting the demands of the end user.
With our speciality and strong experience of conferences within various areas of the chemical industry, we will be launching the European Carbon Black Summit
, which will take place in London, UK, on the 26th & 27th of June 2019.
Over the two days, the participants will discuss the different factors influencing the carbon black industry, through various case studies from key industry players. The conference will also discuss the role of recovered carbon in the European market; carbon black's contribution towards tyre technology progression; technical measures to respond to the sulphur cap regulation; and more.
This edition will bring together the heads of carbon black
production, research and development, marketing, technology and elastomers; alongside logistics companies, tyre producers and others involved in the carbon black production and distribution process. Join us in London for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers.
- Assessing the impact of the feedstock supply on the carbon black market
- Cost effective methods to utilise Carbon Black in tyres production
- Changing negative perceptions of recovered carbon for the end user - analysing breakthroughs in RC quality
- Adapting to increasing user demand for carbon black based products
- Technical measures to respond to the sulphur cap
Who Will Attend?
- Heads of carbon black technology/research & development
- Carbon black logistics companies
- Feedstock/Business Development Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Heads of elastomers technology & innovation
- Research & development teams in tyre production
- Regulators and government policy makers
VenueHoliday Inn London-Kensington
Wrights Lane Kensington
London, W8 5SP United Kingdom
Phone: +44 0870 751 7770