The organisers of Global MilSatCom are proud to announce the Military Space USA Conference
will take place in Los Angeles, June 11th and 12th 2019 - a key calendar meeting for Military Satellite professionals that are driving innovation across the space enterprise.
Featuring high level briefings from senior leadership across industry, government and allied partner states, Military Space USA
will explore how organisational efforts such as SMC 2.0 are facilitating the space supremacy that is demanded by the warfighter.
Additionally, the conference will provide a forum for senior military and industry authorities to collaborate in the development, acquisition, deployment and sustainability of space-enabled communications that support allied objectives.
Exploring both provision of SATCOM and PNT, EO, COMSATCOM, Remote Sensing and Small Satellite Expansion - along with an assessment of the SSA and SST implications of these systems - Military Space USA will provide a holistic overview of developments in the 4th domain.
Benefits of Attending
At this year's conference there will be an array of networking opportunities:
- Meet and network with over 140 attendees from defence agencies, militaries and governments and industry over 4 hours of breaks, as well as an anticipated post-conference drinks reception
- Engage with an array of vendors, including disruptive agile space companies across the Silicon Valley as well as established industrial partners that lead in the SATCOM domain
- Join key industry and military thought leaders shaping how the US space enterprise is developed through partnerships and innovation
Key reasons to attend:
- Listen to vital updates from the Space and Missile Systems Centre and learn how SMC 2.0 will revolutionise acquisition and procurement processes for space systems
- Learn from allied partners across the APAC region and beyond on where opportunity areas for greater partnerships can be developed
- Explore key topics at the centre of US space-reorganisation including SMC 2.0, the US Space Force, mega-constellation deployment and future provision of WGS and AEHF for the warfighter
- Colonel Russell Teehan, Portfolio Architect, SMC, AFSPC, US Air Force
- Mr. Jay Santee, Vice President, Strategic Space Operations, The Aerospace Corporation
SMC SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Lieutenant General John Thompson, Commander, Space and Missile Systems Center, US Air Force*
- Mr Joseph Vanderpoorten, Chief, Advanced Concepts Division, Space and Missile Systems Center, MILSATCOM/Advanced Concepts, US Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Gary Thompson, Chief, Future Concepts Team, Space and Missile Systems Center, US Air Force
- Major General Stephen Whiting, Commander, 14th Air Force and Deputy Joint Space Component Commander, US Air Force
- Colonel Nickolas Kioutas, PM - Positioning, Navigation, and Timing, PEO IEW&S, US Army
- Colonel Patrick Williams, Commander, 2nd Weather Group, 557th Weather Wing,US Air Force
- Colonel Eric Felt, Space Vehicles Directorate, RV Director, US Air Force Research Laboratory*
- Colonel Jack Fischer, Vice Commander, 50th Space Wing, US Air Force
- Colonel Kapil Jaiswal, Director, Directorate of System Applications, Directorate General of Signals, Indian Armed Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Yun Kyong Sung, C4I Interoperability Officer, J6, ROK JCS
- Mr Arlen Biersgreen, Space Systems Engineer, AFRL Sensors Directorate, US Air Force*
- Mr Richard Cobb, Professor of Aerospace Engineering, Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics, US Air Force Institute of Technology
- Ms Demaryl Singleton, Infrastructure and Development Division Chief, DISA
- Mr Grant Stokes, Head of the Space and Technology Division, MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- Ms Andrea Loper, Acquisition Program Manager, Space Vehicles Directorate, Integrated Experiments & Evaluation Division, AFRL, US Air Force
- Senior Representative, Lockheed Martin
- Dr Natalya Bailey, CEO and Co-Founder, Accion Systems
- Mr Lars Hoffman, SVP Launch, Rocket Lab
- Mr. Mike Lewis, Chief Innovation Officer, NanoRacks
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
VenueRenaissance Los Angeles
9620 Airport Blvd USA
Los Angeles, USA