Over the past 15 years, We have developed and grown a successful Pharmaceutical Meeting Professionals Summit
in the United States. We are bringing our expertise across the pond for our inaugural European Pharmaceutical Meeting Professionals Summit
, which will address the global perspective on topics such as compliance challenges, meeting operation optimization, navigating regulations, and relationship management. Join us in Barcelona on June 4-5 at this unique and engaging summit and leave with the knowledge and contacts necessary to advance your global meeting operations.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Our European Pharmaceutical Meeting Professionals summit attracts a balanced audience of both planners and suppliers.
- The intimate size and setting promote interactivity and networking. Attendees engage with colleagues, suppliers and visit booths during scheduled networking times, in a relaxed setting, not through mandatory forced meetings. The open layout of the session rooms and exhibit area provides ideal networking conditions to engage with the industry's senior-level Planners, top hotels and convention centers, experienced third party planners and the latest technology vendors. Leave with the connections you need to develop and execute successful meetings and events.
- The only event where the primary focus is on delivering quality education for meeting professionals in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Device industries. Gain the information you need to optimize global event development and management and the knowledge of how your current processes compare to other companies.
- Understand the many challenges the come with navigating ever-changing the global regulatory landscape and learn best practices for achieving compliance.
- Benchmark your global meeting operations against your peers to evaluate your progress and identify areas of improvement.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for meeting professionals from pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, specialty pharma, and generics companies, third-party meeting planning service providers, CROs and other healthcare colleagues who have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Meeting and Event Planning/Production/Management/Solutions/Services
- Meeting Operations
- Meeting Management and Event Services
- Convention/Trade Show Planning
- Corporate Events
- Conference/Event Coordination
- Travel Services
- Speaker Training/Relations
- Procurement, Strategic Sourcing/Purchasing, Contracting
- Special Events
This conference is also of interest to:
- Conventions Centers
- Convention and Visitors Bureaus
- Travel and Event Management Companies
- Travel Agencies
- Training Companies
- Medical Education/CME Providers
- Hotel Procurement/Destination Management Companies
- Speaker Training and Management
- Independent Meeting Planning Companies
- Evelien Aernaudst, Business Development Manager, ABBIT MEETING INNOVATORS
- Samme Allen, MC-Facilitator-Moderator, SAMME ALLEN LTD
- Matthew Coombs, Services Development Director, IQVIA
- Munish Duvedi, Consultant, GCO GLOBAL
- Marlize Eckert, Head of Compliance Solutions, GCO GLOBAL
- Sibylle Hartzell, Managing Director, SMARTER EVENTS
- Jayet Moon, Quality Lead, TERUMO MEDICAL CORPORATION
- Serge Znamensky, Medical Education Consultant, Lilly Oncology, ELI LILLY BELENUX
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Avinguda Diagnol 589,591, 08014
Avinguda Diagnol 589,591
Barcelona, Spain 08014
Situated on Barcelona's main avenue, Avenida Diagonal, this hotel is within minutes of the largest stadium in Europe (home to FC Barcelona), the finest shopping centers with exceptional boutiques, El Palau de Congressos de Catalunya (PCC) and a running circuit. Hilton Barcelona is just 10 minutes from the City Centre and International Airport El Prat is just 15 minutes away. Sants Central Train Station is only 5 minutes from the hotel.
To make reservations, please Click Here
The group rate is available until May 4, 2019. Please book your room early, as rooms available at this rate are limited.