Broadening horizons on the growing Biomass Power
industry for almost a decade at the sell-out Biomass to Power conference in Europe, we are thrilled to announce the expansion of its Energy portfolio of events across the Atlantic with the release of Biomass to Power North America
will be taking place in Charlotte, NC, USA July 10-11 2019.
This year's show will play host to an audience of owners and operators of biomass power facilities, utilities, producers and distributors of biomass feedstocks and many more, providing a focal point to discuss the latest advancements in the field.
Over the two days, the event will give you in-depth look into case studies giving practical examples of planning, finance and technology strategies utilized for biomass
- Sourcing & Sustainability Supply
- Technological Advancements of Biomass to Power
- Biomass Handling & Storage
- Investment Opportunities in Biomass Energy Sector
- Case Studies: Biomass to Power Projects in North America
- Policy & Regulation
- The Latest Biomass Conversion Developments Stimulating & Transforming The Biomass Industry
- Sustainability of Biomass to Energy
Who Will Attend?
- Utilities-Head of Power generations and Supply
- Owners and operators of biomass power facilities-Head of Production
- Providers of technology solutions
- Consultants and market analysts involved in the renewable energy sector
- Engineering consultants and companies that specialise in building biomass power plants-Heads of Engineering and Business development
- Producers and distributors of biomass feedstocks-Head of Business Development
- Logistics companies focused on shipping of bulk materials-Head of Business development
- Government officials-representatives of the regulating bodies
- Academia and research institutes active in the renewable energy production and engineering sectors-Department heads and senior professors/scientists
VenueVenue to be confirmed