This year's program was largely shaped by YOUR objectives for 2019. It has been dedicated to reflecting the needs and maturity of an audience that has returned year-on-year to understand how analytics can be better embedded into learning and development.
This year's program will particularly focus on using learning analytics in order to transform L&D into a vital business resource.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT CLA 2019:
- An Actionable Program Tools, templates and dashboard samples to take back to the office
- More interactivity A Design-a-Thon and Speaker Debate on Day 1 and Thought Exchange on Day 2
- Advanced Classes for Return Attendees "2.0" sessions for more advanced attendees
- Different Learning Paths to meet people where they are on the maturity curve
ACTIONABLE HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2019
- Learning Analytics is for training and learning professionals focused on the design, development, management, and/or distribution of technologybased learning, performance support, or blended training, including:
- Cultivating a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Building Data Science into Every Aspect of L&D
- Identifying and Developing the Next Generation of Talent
- Demonstrating the Business Value of Organizational L&D
2019 Expert Speaker Lineup
- Scott Hammerl, Director of Learning and Development for Center of Excellence, Hilton Hotels Worldwide
- Katharine Aldana, Consumer Market Design Manager for VCM Learning and Development, Verizon
- Jeff Page, Learning Manager for Learning Analytics & Reporting, State Farm
- Scott Schafer, Formerly the Global Head of L&D Design Measurement & Analytics, Ericsson
- Karen Schukle, Director of Learning & Development, Aaron's
- Patti Phillips, CEO & Founder, ROI Institute
- Keith Anderson, Instructional Designer for BluePrint, Facebook, Inc.
- Jackie Winner, Director of Learning & Development, Covetrus
- Dwight Taylor, CEO & Chief Tableau & Power BI Solutions Architect, Vizyul
- Tiffany Jarvis, Learning Analytics Department Leader, Edward Jones
- Fernando Sanchez-Arias, HR Director for Learning and Development, The Home Depot
- Dave Vance, Exec Director, Center for Talent Reporting
- Elizabeth Peters, Director of Learning and Development, Heartland Alliance
- Mark Lewis, Senior Training Manager, Andeavor
- Quinn Leoni, Talent Management And Development, CCI
- Jeanne Tari, Global Head of Online Learning, Facebook
- John Mattox, Principal Consultant, Explorance
- Jared Ramler, Sr Manager Learning & Development, Asurion
- July 22, 2019
Conference Day One
- July 23, 2019
Conference Day Two
- July 24, 2019
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
VenueThe Holston House
118 7th Avenue N, 37203
Nashville Tennessee, United States
VenueThe Holston House
118 7th Avenue N, Nashville
Tennessee, United States, 37203
1 615 392 1234
With historic bones and an unrivaled location steps from Broadway, Holston House Nashville mixes a vintage design-think art deco fixtures and sliding barn doors-with inviting Nashvillian touches. When you're not exploring nearby venues that give the city its nickname of Music City, treat yourself to local whiskey on the rooftop bar, TENN on Top, and take in the city's splendor.
The special room rate of $239 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 877-666-3243 and give the group name IQPC or click here to book online
. You must make your reservation no later than June 28, 2019. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference.Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.