Staying Customer Attuned In The Highly Competitive Business Environment
The smart home industry is predicted to be worth $121 billion by 2022, with Smart Home Energy Management Systems
taking a $3.15 billion share of that market. Smart home energy management tech is growing in popularity and undergoing constant and rapid development. It promises savings, control and peace of mind for consumers, as well as growth opportunities for energy utilities, appliance manufacturers and connected home platform providers.
Our 2019 Smart Home Energy Management Systems Conference
will bring together senior representatives from energy utilities, home energy management system providers, smart home platform developers and technology providers, industry associations and more. The two-day event will feature informative presentations and engaging discussions examining the challenges to widespread adoption and the growth and revenue opportunities afforded by innovations in technology, business strategy and customer engagement.
The key focus of the 4th edition will be centred in finding most sufficient solutions to stay competitive within the fast changing HEMS supply chain & customers' demand.
Join us in Boston to enjoy excellent networking opportunities with your peers!
- In Depth Outlook Into The US Market Condition: Pricing, Savings Opportunities & Cost-effective Practices Impacting On The Business Flow
- Finding Most Effective Ways To Connect With The Customer: The Utilities' Perspective
- Evaluating The Future Role Of Utilities Within The HEMS Supply Chain: Expanding The Business Scope
- Aiming For Operational Excellence While Managing Customers' Experience
- Continuous Improvement Of Customers' Experience: Safe Data Utilisation To Solve Real Customer Problems
- Exploring Current & Future Technology Trends: Making The Most Of Upcoming Innovations
- Debating Growing Importance Of Energy As An Attractive Business Arena Further Down The Supply Chain
- Assessing the Role Of Retail Energy Providers vs Utilities In The HEMS Market
- Evaluating Future Priorities & Development Opportunities: Aiming For More Holistic Energy Management Systems & Energy Efficiency Programs
Who Will Attend?
- Energy Utilities
- Home Energy Management System Providers
- Home Automation Platform Vendors
- Consumer Electronics Companies
- Telecommunications Companies
- Industry Associations
- Michael Wajsgras, Director Innovation & Growth Initiatives, Constellation
- Patty Durand, CEO & President, Smart Energy Consumer Collaborative
- Manish Rukadikar, Manager - Strategy - Business Planning & Development, DTE Energy
- David Jacot, Director Of Efficiency Solutions, The Los Angeles Department Of Water And Power (LADWP)
- Yifan Lu, Business Intelligence Strategist, Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- Elisabeth Titus, Director Of Research And Evaluation, Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships
- Mark McGranaghan, Vice President Power Delivery & Utilisation, Energy Power Research Institute (EPRI)
- Matt Robins, General Manager, HIVE
- Jim Steffes, Executive VP, Corporate Affairs, DIRECT ENERGY
- Leah Barton, VP & General Manager Of Home Protection, DIRECT ENERGY
- Nathan Mancha, Director Of Demand Response, EDF Energy Services, LLC
- Jeff Hendler, CEO, Logical Buildings
- Caroline Goodbody, Senior Manager - Strategic Development, Comcast
- Brett Feldman, Research Director, Navigant Research
- Cengizhan Yenerim, Director, Demand Risk Management, ENGIE
- Mark Cosby, Director Of Business Development, WESTAR ENERGY
VenueVenue to be confirmed